“Perfect Place in Punta Cana”
other travellers have booked this property
queen-size bed, cable tv, kitchen, a/c & ceiling fan
air-conditioned studio, ceiling fan & cable tv other view of studio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
queen-size bed, cable tv, kitchen, a/c & ceiling fan
air-conditioned studio, ceiling fan & cable tv
other view of studio
your queen size bed with local art
view of pool from your balcony
view of pool
kitchen
your balcony
view from your balcony (2nd floor)
bathroom/shower/washer/dryer
pool area
another pathway
walkway
el dorado village.JPG
beach area
beach area
Map showing El Dorado condos & surrounding area
sofa bed, a/c as well as ceiling fan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
uchiang
Los Angeles
“Perfect Place in Punta Cana”
Reviewed 22 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

It was our first time in the Dominican Republic and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.

Reservations: Reserving the studio was quick and easy. No hassles.

Customer Service: Property Manager confirmed our reservation via email before we arrived making sure we had her contact information in case of emergency and making sure we arrived safely. We were greeted with a friendly smile and made to feel welcome immediately upon arrival. Thank you Eugenie for always making yourself available for us and making our time in Los Corales a memorable one.

Property & Location: Room is exactly as pictured with everything in perfect working order. Plenty of room for two people with excellent amenities far superior to the pricey all-inclusives. Nice refreshing pool just steps away. Also steps away from a market, pharmacy, pet care, restaurants (local and international), money exchange/atm, everything you could possibly need. Like the other reviews say, only an easy few minutes walk to the beautfiul white sand beach. The property was very peaceful at night. Never had a problem getting a good night's rest and always felt safe and secure.

Do yourself a favor and skip the all-inclusive resorts. You simply cannot beat the value and experience here. This property is highly recommended and I will definitely stay here next time I am in Punta Cana.

Thanks again Eugenie!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excellent value, location and cleanliness.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
22 Aug 2011
Thank you so much for choosing my studio for your stay in the Dominican Republic. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your time and I hope to see you again.
All the best..

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Milano Italy
Reviewed 31 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing