Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

Reviews (3 146)
3 146 results
2 854
2 854
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
240 - 245 of 3 146 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Luis is the best ! We had so much fun on our trip to punta cana, the boat was great, the liquor and snacks! Can’t complaint . Definitely coming back and asking for Luis

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

My second time using these guys. We had a great time our tour guide was excellent, Charlie was very knowledgeable and awesome our photographer captured some really great pictures. Just an over all awesome time.. I will return sooon.....

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Let’s just say by reading this I just saved you an whole bunch of time. So many different venues to choose from however look no further!! If your looking for a full day with a lot of adventures and new experiences this is the one!!! Luis was very very personal & made us feel like family. Trust me you will not regret it!!! Look no further and book this excursion!! The next time I come back to DR I will be hitting up Luis!!

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

It was my first time in DR and i love everything about it. Luis was very nice and friendly. He made sure that everything ran smooth before and after our excursions. Highly recommended if you ever plan a trip to DR!

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Luis Was an amazing guide. Took his time with explaining the process and answered all our question. Provided excellent hospitality and created a memorable experience for our time in DR especially the time you spend jumping in the water at the cave. The boat ride and scuba diving is some fun he feeds the fish to attract more so you can really get a great view of the wild life. Thank you for the time and energy.

1  Thank G3357MDgeorgem