Ways to Experience Sol Cana Tours
from US$95,00
from US$275,00
from US$49,50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

From the beginning to the very end was nothing short of amazing. Our tour guide was very informative and interacted amazingly. He also served as our personal photographer and he was GREAT. Once we got to the Island he set up a spot for our group (7 persons) with beach chairs in the shade. Made sure we were first in line for lunch as there were other groups there. We were basically treated as VIP the entire trip that we appreciated very much. I can't wait to visit again.

It was worth every penny I spent!!!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2021

The van was clean and the driver professional. We were promptly picked up from the airport and our hotel. No complaints.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

The natural pool was beautiful and Saona Island is stunning. Bring water shoes as there is a ton of coral in the water. The only disappointment was the food and drinks. The food was terrible-cheap and poor variety. The drinks were terrible too. All they had was rum and Coke, beer, and water.

Reviewed 6 November 2020

I recently visited the Dominican (Punta Cana) and booked this all day excursion to Saona Island not only once but twice. This entire excursion was breathtaking. The amazing tour guides, views, and clear blue water was even better than expected. Our tour guide for both days was Danny, made the day so much fun. The captain and crew on both boats were always friendly and helpful. This adventure alone made our vacation worth the trip especially during this difficult time with COVID. I would recommend this excursion to anyone wanting to see this beautiful island and experience the speedboat and catamaran.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank 265chandras
Reviewed 14 October 2020

This was our second time using Sol Cana for our roundtrip transfer to the hotel and back. I've always been more than happy and pleased with their service. The drivers are always on time to pick us up. I've always booked roundtrip with them and their prices are great.

Our last trip was just on October 8, the driver was very friendly and helpful with everything. Same driver to pick us up on our departure date (Oct 11). Unfortunately I do not remember the name, maybe Victor, but he was awesome.

Date of experience: October 2020
L1599SXantonio, General Manager at Sol Cana Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thank you for your review. it will always be a honnor to asist you and all our clients that come to our Dominican Republic!
I will let Victor know.