US$740
US$385
Hotels.com
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$395
US$288
US$327
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$336
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$498
Priceline
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$252
US$331
US$241
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
5 163
1 315
5 163
1 315
All reviewsking kongroyal gourmetswim up roomle chanterelleroyal suites guestspalladium complexroyal lobbyroom servicebutler servicecheese fonduelas torresel bohionew sectiontravel clubromance suitelobstersports bar
64 - 69 of 7 448 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I visited with my best friend and her husband for my best friends birthday. I cannot say enough good things about this place. We stayed in a swim up suite and it was amazing. When we arrived, check in was quick and easy, they immediately took us for dinner since our flight arrived late and there was only one restaurant still open (Caprico - the steak was perfect). The staff was very pleasant and always willing to help. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. We must have chosen a really good week to visit, because it was peaceful and quiet, not a lot of people and little to no noise. Our butler Jose Manuel Perez (or JP as he preferred to be called) was amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure my friend had the best birthday ever, cake, champagne, balloons, the works, she couldn't stop talking about his attention to detail. We took an all day tour to Santo Domingo, when we returned to our room, there were rose petals all over the room, a hot bubble bath awaited us with drinks on ice (although we don't drink). Simply amazing.

As a guest at the TRS we had full access to the Spa, it was amazing, with hot, cold and warm water jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and ice room, you could stay a long as you wanted. Another notable mention was our Bell Hop Andy, he drove us around the resort quite often and was a wonderful and fun addition to our trip.

There were only a couple of not so good experiences; the mattress was not comfortable - too firm and we had a bad experience at the Mexican Restaurant, I found a piece of glass in my food. Luckily I didn't swallow it - the manager was very responsive, he was very apologetic and immediately went to the kitchen to dump the dish and ensure no one else would find glass in their food which was my main concern.

Overall this was a wonderful trip and I will definitely return for another vacation in the future.

Room Tip: Swim up rooms in building 5600 closer to the TRS lobby were pretty quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tee07241963
Gelson Z, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tee07241963,

Thank you very much for sharing such a lovely review of our TRS Turquesa Hotel, it pleased us greatly that it has been a memorable one. We'll keep doing our best efforts in order to get your full satisfaction.

On behalf of the entire food and beverage team, I apologize for the situation experienced in our a la carte restaurant called "La Adelita". Consequently, our quality department has intervened in the kitchen to ensure that this atypical situation is not repeated, thank you for helping us improve.

I am also excited that you found the staff to be accommodating and helpful and that you felt this made of your stay a really pleasant experience. I have passed your kind words to the whole team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again very soon.

Best regards,

Gelson
Hospitality Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family just returned from our trip to Punta Cana where we stayed at the TRS Turquesa at the Palladium Resort Complex. We traveled as a group of nine, arriving different days. We were set up pretty close to each other with three rooms on the 3rd floor and two rooms on the 1st floor of building 51. We had several butlers help us during the week, and they provided awesome service, always willing to help. Thank you Laura, Jose Antonio, Javier and Andreina.
The food was really good, especially at La Paisana and La Boheme. We had two awesome servers at La Paisana as we were there twice, Nestor and Raymundo. The 2nd time we were late for our reservation due to our excursion running too long, but a phone call from the front desk at TRS helped us save it for a half hour later. We ate breakfast at Helios daily and had lunch by the pool at the BBQ. Dolores, Ramonalita and Lionel took awesome care of us at the pool with drinks flowing constantly. Dolores would greet us every day by name and knew exactly what we liked. She was the best pool server we have had and we travel alot.
Our little golf cart driver Santos got us to dinner the night we were running late in record time, you can tell these guys like what they do.
We really had no issues with communication, we usually got our wants and needs across without any language problems. The only problem really with our room was there were no dressers. We like to put clothes away and hang the rest, but the only place to put them was on a couple of shelves in the closet.
The beach was not good this week. Nothing the resort could control, but it wasn't the beautiful blue you see in all the pictures. You had to walk thru tons of seaweed to get to the water and there was more in the water. Not how I remember Bavaro Beach several years ago. Toward the end of the week they were piling it up so you could have a clear path to the water. All in all, it was a good trip, lots of fun with family and friends. We met alot of others from all over the US, even close to home. Until next time, thank you TRS!!!

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Kelly J
Sachenca N, Guest Relations Manager at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kelly J,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preference in selecting TRS Turquesa Hotel as your vacation destination to spend your holiday’s experience. We realize our guests are busy and knowing that they took the time to voice their opinion and give us such high accolades validates every effort we make to go the extra mile.

Reading your review was of great encouragement to us, reminding us why we do what we do.

We invite you to join us again. You can count on us to pour our hearts out and try our best to make your experience one worth bragging about.

Until next time,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed a week at this hotel part of the Palladium chain at Punta Cana. Looking forward to celebrating our anniversary and a much needed vacation, we were so excited until we endured a less than " welcoming" check in process that took a couple of hours. It seemed that the receptionist at the TRS couldn't find our reservation then tells us that we had to take the trolley to another section of the complex to where we would be "checked in" by the Traveled club.
Hot, tired we were hauled back to the other complex where we were approached and welcomed by yet another representative whose obvious interest was to pitch a sell for Palladium time shares. An hour later we were taken back to the TRS lobby only to be told to go have something to eat because our room was not ready.
Finally we were taken to our room,
on the 3rd floor walk up. I was horrified. It was spacious but the mattress was sunken in, the wood
around the bed had pieces of it taken off, the shades were broken, the sofa had old stains, foul odor and cigarette burns. The chairs as well. I immediately called management and complained. We threatened to leave but it took a kind and sympathetic butler who went above and beyond to find us a new room and moved us. Joel Perez made sure we had what we needed. The restaurants service was good. Anito at Helios was wonderful as was Yorlynis at Kusko. Dolores at the pool made sure she kept us well hydrated. As a seasoned traveler can I recommend this hotel? No. It lacks that wow factor. The structure needs repair but the service received from the dedicated staff would make me say yes. Extremely hard workers, good people.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank neldy m
Sachenca N, Guest Relations Manager at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Neldy M,

Thank you very much for sharing your review regarding our TRS Turquesa Hotel.

We carefully reviewed all your observations and we would like to express our most sincere apologies by the accommodation inconveniences you have experienced during your most recent visit. Our purpose is not just to fulfill all our guests’ dreams but to surpass your expectations.

We regret very much that we could not far exceed your expectations with our accommodations; this is not definitely the image that we want to project. Please receive our most sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have endured. I can assure you that we continuously work to guarantee the best service to all our dear guests. In fact, our TRS Turquesa Hotel is in a very important phase of a new concept in services and facilities with improvements, changes and innovations, this process is with a view to the improvement of our total product and that we can stay in the forefront to keep in tune with the times.

We are also excited that you found the staff to be accommodating and helpful and that you felt this made of your stay a pleasant experience.

We hope you can visit us again in order to see how we improve and revert the bad impression of your last stay.

Our best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first impression upon arriving at our room 5831 was one of shock, disbelief and dismay. This was clearly one of the older sections of the resort and is in great need of renovation, upgrade and better maintenance. The room was large by most resort standard but that is were the positives end.

The sofa was dilapidated with huge stains, cigarette burns and terrible odor. The same can be said of the two side chairs. This furniture should have retired over a decade ago.
Now keep in mind that TRS Turquesa is the crown jewel of the Palladium hotel group
and is one of four hotels in the immediate complex.

After intense confrontation and negotiations with Management complete with threat of leaving, we were finally moved to room 5216 which is more modern and on the first level facing the beach and next to the main pool. The first room was in the rear of the resort far from everything. How can management justify selling such damaged properties in the first place. Thankfully, the rest of our stay was pleasant thanks to the excellent service of the pool, bar and restaurant staff.

We booked through Interval International because we are time share owners with the Hyatt Vacation Club. We will be complaining to them has well. They should have known the terrible conditions that existed there. Needless to say we don’t recommend this resort since you will not know what to expect.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer section
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank abogado2015

Dear Abogado2015,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preference in selecting our TRS Turquesa Hotel for your vacation, as well as by letting us know about your recent experience. The opinions of our guests are of the greatest assistance to us since we consider them as opportunities to keep on improving our services and facilities.

We are so disturbed to learn about your dissatisfaction with some of our services. Please allow me to extend our most sincere apologies since apparently, we were not capable of reaching all your expectations.

We would like to take this opportunity to emphasize because our Hotel is aware of the importance of investing in keeping the place up to date, for this reason our TRS Turquesa Hotel is in a very important phase of a new concept in services and facilities with improvements, changes and innovations, this process is with a view to the improvement of our total product and that we can stay in the forefront to keep in tune with the times.

Your comments always are taken into account, we hope you can visit us again in order to live a real Turquesa experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second trip to the TRS Turquesa Hotel and we had another great vacation. It started out with our Butler Judith who was much more involved this year with our reservations, and offsite excursions. Judith set us up restaurant reservations for a few of the more popular restaurants for the times we wanted, and even got us into the Steak House on my big 50 birthday. She also, came to our room and did the balloons and birthday cake. Judith was a huge help and really made my wife and I feel welcome during our stay. She did however struggle with my name Shawn, and we settled for “John.”
We also enjoyed the main pool at TRS. There we also had a great a couple of great servers that was always checking in out us, and even bringing us drinks right when we were on empty, without even asking. How do they do that??? So a huge thank you to Dolores and Lionel Richie!!! I will try to upload a picture them with my wife and I. We were happy to see them right before we left.
About the hotel, I have read a few post that state that this is a old people’s resort. You really have to take that with a grain of salt. When we were there, I was amazed at how many young people was there this year. This is the same at all of these types of resorts. You never know what the mix is going to be. They also added a new restaurant “Helios” at TRS the overlooks the ocean. I have mixed reviews on this restaurant. The food and outdoor patio overlooking the beach was great. But last year, one of the things I loved the most about this resort was the great view of the beach and palm trees. The built this new restaurant block a large portion of the view, and I have no idea why they could not have found another place to put this restaurant. Also the seaweed was pretty bad on the beach this year.
Overall the trip was great and the hotel was excellent. The food was better than last year and the do a barbecue for lunch every day between the beach and the pool if you do not feel like walking over to a restaurant. The liquor is top notch as well. There are some language barriers, but everyone’s English is much better than my Spanish. Thank you TRS for another great vacation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shawn M

Dear Shawn M,

Thank you for this lovely and touching review.We are so glad that you took the time share your second experience and describe the improvements you have noticed since your last visit,

It was true honor to receive such a frequent traveler to our resort, all the team feels very proud because we could make pamper you on your holidays making every minute special and relaxing, this is our main purpose and words like yours make every effort worth it.

We certainly look forward to give you a warm welcome back for more special occasions or simply to enjoy the never-ending beauty of our Caribbean ocean and treat you like a king and queen again, so you can have the best times of your life with us on every visit.

Greetings from sunny Punta Cana!