“Loved it !!! Can't wait to go back !”
other travellers have booked this property
Front entrance of apartment Kitchen
Kitchen
Double bed
Bathroom
Seaview from apartment
mountain view from apartment rooftop.
beach view from apartment.
beach view from apartment.
Street view
Beach beside apartment
Front of apartment
Playa dorada beach
boat rides at beach beside apartment
Beach beside apartment
Orange flea market 2 minutes from apartments
Shopping plaza near apartment
Robert Trent golf course near by
Local supermarket La Sirena
View from top of Teleferico
Malecon @Puerto Plata
Tourist attraction near by at Puerto Plata
Big Lee's Bar on Malecon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Nelson M
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it !!! Can't wait to go back !”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a fantastic time. I am so glad I’ve chosen this apartment. Daniela & Steve are great hosts. When you arrive they will drive you to the big supermarket la Sirena, which has literally everything. And if they are available they are happy to take you from the airport (and also to the airport at the end of your stay) They will happily show you nice spots and walk or drive you around.

The apartment itself was very clean and exactly like in the advertised photos. The same goes for the amenities. You can also get your clothes washed for a very cheap price, I got my clothes back the same day. The area of el publito is nice and secure. literally 2 mins away from the beach. I took my breakfast every morning near the beach in “le petit francois” a bar restaurant 1 min away from the appartment, good food, drinks and good prices. There is another nice restaurant 5 mins away but Steve and Daniela will have to show you where it is located as it’s not directly visible.
The city centre of Puerto Plata is 10 mins away with a taxi or a mototaxi.
There are a lot of things to do in Puerto Plata and if you want to do tours or excursions for example Steve and Daniela can also help you with that.
From Puerto Plata you can also easily visit the cities of Santiago, Sosua and Cabarete.

Daniela & Steve were more like friends than hosts, so it was very pleasant. Also the people of the community in el pueblo were very nice and friendly.
The only thing I regret is that I left my work laptop in London, otherwise I would have extended my stay by 2 weeks lol.

I will definitely go back and will also recommend Daniela’s and Steve’s appts to my friends and family if they are going to Puerto Plata.

Can’t wait to go back and see you soon guys.
Thanks so much !

Nelson

Your age range 35-49
20 Dec 2016
I'm so pleased everything was to your satisfaction Nelson, we aim to please! we really enjoyed your stay with us and have added another good friend to our ever growing collection. Hope to see you very soon. Daniela and Steve
Jardeen S
New York City, New York
“Looking forward to my return”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I had a great time. I'm looking forward to my return in a couple months. Daniela is the sweetest host and she really looks out for you. The community is like one big happy family. I didn't want to leave. See you soon Daniela!

Jardeen

Travelling group: Solo
29 Nov 2016
I'm so glad you enjoyed,, look forward to seeing you soon.
Daniela
raywarren
Williamsville, Vermont
“A definite five star plus stay.”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Both Giselle and Steve could not have been better hosts. They picked us up from the airport and took us shopping before going to the apartment. The apartment we stayed in was exceptional; all newly finished and very clean. We were about one hundred feet from the beach where we secured an umbrella and lounge chairs for the week. Every one in the Domincan was very friendly. We never felt threatened, just free to relax and unwind. It was perfect for that. It was perfect and affordable.
Lucinda and Ray

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
12 Mar 2016
many thanks for your positive feedback. we enjoyed your company too. look forward to seeing you soon
DarMel76
Ontario, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment was very clean and spacious. Owners were extremely hospitable, they were always ready to help and treated us like family. We have been to Dominican five times and this has far been our best experience.
Darren and Melissa

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Feb 2016
thanks so much, it was a pleasure to have you see you next year
Jaymee-Le...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Me and my partner stayed here for two weeks recently. We couldn't complain about anything in the apartments, all modern, simplistic decor. The apartment was very clean and well maintained. All utilities were included, all we need to do was the food shopping which was made extremely easy as the owners took us to the local supermarket. The owners are really helpful as they gave us advice and recommended things to do/see. They even offered to take us places! The apartment was less than a minutes walk for the beautiful beach and restaurant. I could highly recommend this apartment to anybody who is looking to visit this area, it made our stay here wonderful, safe and memorable.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
4 Sep 2015
thanks so much for your kind words, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay, hurry back we will be waiting!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing