“Exceed Expectations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Game Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Game Room
Jacuzzi View
Sunset view of the marina
Main pool view
Eagle Villa is the highest point on the mountain.
Caleton Beach
Entrance to the villa
Front entrance...Welcome to paradise!
Mountain view from the upper level balcony.
Downstairs room
Master bathroom with walk in closet
Bedroom #1 boasts a king size bed and access to the upper level balcony.
Dining area seats 12
One of the bathrooms upstairs
Mountain view
Kitchen
View from great area
Great area
Upstairs terrace
View from pool area picture taken at 2:00 pm
Jacuzzi
Room downstairs next to pool area
One of the bathrooms downstairs each room has a bathroom
Room downstairs next to pool area
Side of the villa has great views of the marina and ocean my favorite to have breakfast
Room downstairs next to pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
colemany2...
“Exceed Expectations!”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been traveling to Puerto Plata for 7 years; this is the first villa that meets my expectations. My friends and I spent 11 days. The villa looks better than the actual pictures. My friends and I have received a warm welcome from Rafael and Ana, welcome dinner was prepared for us. We really had a wonderful stay. Ana and Rafael were so helpful and friendly we made them part of our group and we treated each other like family. Ana prepared us delicious breakfast every morning. The customer service level was great, the owner came over to check on us and had great conversation with him, and he’s very friendly and funny. The villa was well maintained, clean sheets and towels every day. Ana and Rafael kept the villa spotless. The pool and Jacuzzi are huge and nice. The view from the balcony, the master bedroom and the pool area is breathtaking; the weather was so nice the use of AC is not needed. i would recommend this villa to anyone.

Cons: Water problem few times, the house block the sun from pool area after 1 pm makes the pool useless, Very windy.

ANYWAY I WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER.

Veremos pronto Ana y Rafael.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;