“Some good aspects but others...”
Review of Mila Restaurante

Mila Restaurante
Ranked #32 of 722 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

There are good things: food is quite good, well presented and tasty. The environment is good and it is a nice and beautiful restaurant

Bad: very slow service. And the price is very high for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Wow, what a fantastic culinary experience. Many people try but few succeed in bringing a restaurant of this caliber to Santo Domingo. At Mila we have outstanding, fresh, flavorful, innovative dishes. The decorations are modern and stylish and last but not least the staff is professional and attentive without being oppressive.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place! The service what on point and the food was very good. Not the cheapest. But, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I had lunch last week at Mila. From the entrance and the staff you immediately understand the level of the restaurant. We had the famous bones, a cheese cream pate, risotto of churrasco and rucula and home made pasta with shrimp. Ot was absolutely deliciuos. The dishes are very well prepared, the flavour is original as the blend of ingredients and taste. Since long time I was not eating such original dishes. A mix between meditteranean food with ingedients you may find here.
It is a 7 stars restaurant. It could be much more expensive. Quality, Quantity and Originality.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I am a foodie. I love eating. I love going to new restaurants. But I come back to Mil's time and time again. The service is fantastic. Friendly and professional. And the food is exquisite. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered. Everything is good. Some favorites are the short ribs risotto (my mouth is watering just thinking about it), the tuna tartare, and the wood oven baked fonduta which we've ordered almost every time we go. I've described that melted cheese dish as tasting like Christmas. The truffle fries aren't on the menu but order them. And the gin and tonics with spices are served in a goblet and rounds out the whole delicious meal. My husband and I have weekly date nights. Don't be surprised to see us spending it at Mila's. We've tried other places and literally always end up back here. If you're in Santo Domingo - do not miss this place.

1  Thank Jennifer L