“Always a good meal”

Bistro Valentina
Ranked #135 of 751 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

A nice ambiance and good service - you can always get a decent meal here. Pasta and Risotto are always good.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Valentina is a restaurant that provides a unique culinary experience. I came in expecting to eat an entree, and left after eating a full 3 course meal. Their apps are amazing, and with a very Spanish flair. If your just in the mood for cocktails and tapas, they can accommodate that as well, with a fully stocked bar and a very knowledgeable bartender. I was very impressed with samples of their house liquors, which are made from local exotics fruits. I recommend that whatever entree you choose, select the yucca gratin as your side dish; it's a party in your mouth! The restaurant is intimate, which makes it ideal for date night or to go with a group of friends. Overall my experience in Valentina was a memorable one, and one that I intend in repeating very soon.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Spanish cuisine oriented restaurant, very good service, live music 3 days per week with great musicians.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Was walking through this neighborhood right around lunch time and decided to check it out, and glad I did. Had an appetizer , salad , and the lamb, all where quite good. I would recommend coming for the food since it was all good. I will need to go back at night time to see live music!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2016

First of all, let me start by saying that this is one of the best Spanish restaurants in Santo Domingo. It is truly a hidden gem. I had an amazing time when I went there. They all treat you like real family! I truly recommend this restaurant to everybody who enjoys the Spanish cuisine. Yes, you might find other options in town, but this one comes with a reasonable price with 100% authentic (and delicious) Spanish ingredients. Huger shout out to Guillermo and Franmi! And again, thanks for bringing the Flamengo's night to our city!

Date of visit: January 2016