Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
CheapTicketsUS$96
FindHotelUS$96
All reviews walking distance rooftop terrace free breakfast spacious rooms breakfast staff hotel is located the location is perfect front desk staff excellent stay hot water grocery store curacao kitchenette island adapter
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2020

The Staff are very helpful, conscientious of clients needs and handle promptly.
Breakfast is ample and of wide choices. The service was extremely good. Have no idea where two of the travelers' stayed. Probably unfortunately met a subpar hostess who is no longer with the Hotel. It is a great value. I will definitely stay there again Above most hostels in its class...Al

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank extendtime
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Honestly, the service here was very subpar. We had a large group stay here and it really felt like the hostess wasn’t very attentive and nice to my party. I wouldn’t stay here to be honest. Enjoy your vacation!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Honestly, this hotel has been one of the worst times I've ever had on a trip.
The service was exceptionally bad. The hostess, Sara, was rude and not helpful. She very much didn't care about our issues, she didnt hear our complaints. She wouldnt let outside food, water, or drinks in. She was very dismissive. I've never been treated so poorly by a member of hotel staff.
They fed me gluten for 2 meals even though I I celiacs and wouldnt let me get other food because of the pandemic. Would not let me get other food delivered. "Its too bad that you havent eaten in 2 meals"

The food we recieved here is attached below. The picture speaks for itself I think. This was one of the worst meals I've ever eaten. Just everything, A-Z was terrible. They could have made our trip go so much smoother but wanted nothing to do with any of our issues. I will never stay here again, and would like to warn you as a traveler not to stay here either.
I very much caution you. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2020

So we spent 3 weeks in curaçao this year. We stayed the first week at Curacao Suites. We found the location excellent for being able to walk around Willemstadt. We were also pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was in spite of being off a busy street. The rooms were nice size and the beds were comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent. The best thing was the staff and terrace on top of the hotel. The staff were pleasant, accommodating and went out there way to assist us with our needs. After our initial week here, we went to stay at an apartment that was totally unsatisfactory and the staff found a room for us on short notice to finish our stay on the island. The terrace was a wonderful place to view the city at night and was a great place to catch some sun or just sit and talk under the covered area. In conclusion, I will definitely consider staying here again in my future stays on curaçao.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 22 March 2020

This hotel is one of the best hotels in the city. It is about a 5 minutes walk from the city and it is not very crowded. It is very chill and relaxing. The crew is very nice and on point. Always attend and ready to help. If you are looking for a place that is nice and chill and close to everything, I highly recommend this place!!!!

Date of stay: March 2020