Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
SAVE US$10
TravelocityUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$86
Agoda.comUS$96
All reviews walking distance rooftop terrace free breakfast spacious rooms breakfast staff hotel is located the location is perfect front desk staff excellent stay hot water grocery store curacao kitchenette island adapter
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Honestly, the service here was very subpar. We had a large group stay here and it really felt like the hostess wasn’t very attentive and nice to my party. I wouldn’t stay here to be honest. Enjoy your vacation!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Honestly, this hotel has been one of the worst times I've ever had on a trip.
The service was exceptionally bad. The hostess, Sara, was rude and not helpful. She very much didn't care about our issues, she didnt hear our complaints. She wouldnt let outside food, water, or drinks in. She was very dismissive. I've never been treated so poorly by a member of hotel staff.
They fed me gluten for 2 meals even though I I celiacs and wouldnt let me get other food because of the pandemic. Would not let me get other food delivered. "Its too bad that you havent eaten in 2 meals"

The food we recieved here is attached below. The picture speaks for itself I think. This was one of the worst meals I've ever eaten. Just everything, A-Z was terrible. They could have made our trip go so much smoother but wanted nothing to do with any of our issues. I will never stay here again, and would like to warn you as a traveler not to stay here either.
I very much caution you. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2020

So we spent 3 weeks in curaçao this year. We stayed the first week at Curacao Suites. We found the location excellent for being able to walk around Willemstadt. We were also pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was in spite of being off a busy street. The rooms were nice size and the beds were comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent. The best thing was the staff and terrace on top of the hotel. The staff were pleasant, accommodating and went out there way to assist us with our needs. After our initial week here, we went to stay at an apartment that was totally unsatisfactory and the staff found a room for us on short notice to finish our stay on the island. The terrace was a wonderful place to view the city at night and was a great place to catch some sun or just sit and talk under the covered area. In conclusion, I will definitely consider staying here again in my future stays on curaçao.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 22 March 2020

This hotel is one of the best hotels in the city. It is about a 5 minutes walk from the city and it is not very crowded. It is very chill and relaxing. The crew is very nice and on point. Always attend and ready to help. If you are looking for a place that is nice and chill and close to everything, I highly recommend this place!!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2020

The room that we got was fabulous, it was spacious, clean and they have really thought about every little thing that you would need and maybe things that you would have forgot at home by rushing it. The service was very good and the workers were very nice, polite and happy. I’ve had a beautiful night stay at this hotel and I think it will be my secret get away with my hubby. Thank you for taking such good care of us.
See you soon Mr. & Mrs. Clements

Date of stay: February 2020
Manager5999, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear Rachel,

It was such a pleasure to have you and your husbund with us!
It is the excellent service that we are striving for with our passion for hospitality to create unforgettable moments for our guests. We are gratified to hear that you enjoyed your room during your stay. Moreover, your rewarding words about our team members could not make us any prouder and we ensure you that we would share that with our Front Desk and Kitchen team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Should you wish to make another reservation, you can contact us directly and our team would be glad to assist you.

Warm regards from the entire team,

Ryan Godschalk