“Best on Curacao!!!!!!!!!!”

Dushi Loempia
Ranked #109 of 413 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 December 2022

Best Loempia, wish I could get this elsewhere but when I am in Curacao I show up here many times. It is not a fancy place but is a clean take out restaurant with great food... There are a few tables if you decide to sit and eat but mostly I see locals sit and have a beer or soda while they wait for their food. Secret , the street is very busy and getting out to head east is impossible but if you go west to the light take a left and then another left and another you will have gone around the block and you can go right without to much trouble.

Date of visit: November 2022

Reviewed 3 November 2022 via mobile

We eat every day for lunch at Dushi Loempia during our six weeks stay, for dinner we eat every evening at Mundo Bizarro in Pietermaai and at night we blus it of with a amazing Shoarma on the Shoarma Boat in Town

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2019

Not a fancy restaurant, but the best loepmia's ever. Nice and crucnhy, load of tauge, cheicken too. Take the Pika version, it's not too spicy

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank kokpetra
Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

For the life of me I cannot understand the attraction to this place. I have been here on numerous occasions with my many trips to Curacao period every single time I'm served an oversized eggroll that is cold and the greasy. They have some semblance of flavour but it is difficult to enjoy that through all the slime. I suppose if you got one hand fresh they will be ok. I did order one of fresh once and they took one out of the case and dumped it back in the boiling oil. They returned with a a Blob dripping volcano hot oil the drizzle down the front of me burning my chest. I won't be going back again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 15 November 2018

This was on the way to the Tugboat, and we stopped for lunch. The loempia was tasty, large, and well worth the stop. We enjoyed it. Glad we found it. We will return the next time on the island.

Date of visit: November 2018