“When visiting Curaçao this is a must stop place.”
Review of Dushi Loempia

Dushi Loempia
Ranked #102 of 422 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Ever since I`ve learned of this place I just have to stop by and enjoy the greatest lumpia's I've ever ate. And belive me I've had hundreds if not more. And this place beats them all hands down.. just AMAZING!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017

At Caracasbaaiweg Dushi Loempia started a new outlet. As they produce when the stock is empty yo either get a pretty hot or a colder loempia. I am destined to get the colder ones. So although the content of the loempia is ok, the temperature is not ok.
Not ok is also the uninterested service, who seem to wish their shift is over. Very ok is the price, so if you solve the temperature at home and don’t communicatie with the staff, which they prefere as well, you get a nice loempia.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Luc P
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is a super yummy egg roll and locally called Loempia and you can get it chicken or pork regular or spicy and no matter what you get you'll enjoy it 100%. I sure recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Simply the best place to enjoy decently priced veggie and chicken spring rolls , crispy skin Chinese chicken , rice and amazing noodles that we devoured almost immediately. The decor is a bit tacky and could do with an upgrade and better seating. Only one person on staff spoke English so it was a bit tricky. We enjoyed tremendously

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Z7352FUlisam
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Place was filled with locals eating and also celebrating a birthday. We got this right off the plane and my husband enjoyed it. He had pork fried rice and fried chicken. I had the loempia which is like a spring roll with chicken. It is greasy, but delicious.

Date of visit: February 2017