Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
Orbitz.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
Trip.comUS$130
All reviews charming boutique hotel vitamin sea walking distance sea view a wonderful stay light sleeper fantastic hotel definitely stay here again beach access explore the island avila beach pontoon bridge pietermaai curacao privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

The food is great. The service is fantastic. The view of the ocean from the tables is great. Spacious and clean. Nice atmosphere. Good location. I'd definitely visit this restaurant again, and recommend it to others.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2021

First thing we did when we got to Curaçao was to come at BijBlauw, this cool place in Willemstad. I was simply amazed by the cool design combined with the old wood pieces all over our apartment. They have also a lot of straw baskets and linen details that give you that cozy island vibe. My favorite place from the hotel was the bar/restaurant area, especially in the morning during breakfast. It was such a delight to start my day there with a nice view to the blue ocean. The table setting looked so dreamy and each of their breakfast options were so incredibly delicious. I’ve tried them all and my favorite was the Açai bowl.
I also liked the view from our apartment as it had the most colorful view in the city center. So, as I have told you Curaçao is a must see island while in the Caribbbean and if you are looking for a dreamy place to stay, I most definitely suggest you the amazing boutique hotel, BijBlauw [pronounced beiblau] :P

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Larisa C
Reviewed 23 May 2020 via mobile

I stayed at BijBlauw during my first trip to Curaçao. The staff was very friendly and gave us a tour of the hotel and a complimentary drink when we arrived. We made sure to start every morning off with breakfast on the patio. The views of the ocean from the patio were stunning! Unfortunately, there’s no beach access and the pool seemed to be more for aesthetics than actual swimming. So we ended up walking to St. Tropez for a pool day and took a cab to mambo beach and Avila beach club for some fun at the beach.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank kyles007
Reviewed 13 March 2020

This is the most adorable boutique hotel in Curacao (for real)! Everything is SO beautiful and well-designed! The staff is very friendly, everyone is smiling all the time :)
Also our apartment was perfect for our family: fully equipped, with a gorgeous view of Petermaai. The location of this hotel is also perfect!

Room tip: We stayed in a Ruby with a View, and it was perfect!
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Bijblauw is ideally situated in the Petermaai district. It’s a ten minute stroll to get to the downtown Punda area. Our absolute preference was to be in this area with a great selection of bars and restaurants.
The hotel is charming and chic with individual rooms as far removed from an international chain as you could get. We had the Vitamin Sea room which had a huge bathroom, lovely terrace overlooking the sea, and a supremely comfortable bed. AC and fan added to the comfort. Due to misinformation we were not made aware that breakfast could be taken on our terrace until a few nights in all you had to do was make your request via what’s app. This was the hotels’ way of communicating with the reception in the absence of in room phones. Quite unique! We tried this once but decided we actually preferred to take breakfast downstairs in the restaurant right by the sea.
A small misunderstanding was dealt with directly by the owner and manager with grace and generosity.
Ruud the owner and Thyrza the manager head up the team there to ensure you have the best time possible at the hotel.
You can also take a bit of BijBlauw home with you from their concept store.
Looking forward to seeing their expansion plans to extend into the next building.
Hopefully we will get back there one day.

Date of stay: March 2020