“if you want to relax, go to Laman ”

Laman Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: NEW OWNERS FROM MARCH 2016 Nazirah & Roghnn Brown Located on Papagayo Beach Plaza, the modern and stylish Laman Spa&Wellness is a peaceful and classy oasis that calms the mind and refreshes the body. In our spa we offer massages, facials, Hand and Feet care, hair treatment, sauna and Turkish steam sauna.Thooth whithening. We have special packages and monthly Special. The beautiful view and the calming atmosphere makes it a journey you will never forget.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

excelent service! the therapist are super polite and the massage is awesome! i had the 60’ deep tissue and loved it!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Booked a 1 hour massage followed by a pedicure for myself and my two sister-in-laws at Laman. It was fantastic and very relaxing.
I got a deep tissue massage; the therapist used the right amount of pressure, made sure I was comfortable, and was very attentive.
The massage was followed by a pedicure which was also great, sit back, relax, cup of tea, enjoy!
Staff very friendly, spa clean, I would totally come back.
The only reason I didn’t give 5 was they ran out of paraffin which is what we ordered and they were using old polish on one of the girls toes which didn’t set and had to be reapplied. Again not a big deal, I would come back, but I can’t give top points.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We took a couples swedish massage. It was amazing! Afterwards we used the sauna an steam room. Heaven on earth. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jerianne2013
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I had a arrangement with body-scrub, massage and facial. It was heaven! Natascha made me feel at ease and comfortable, paying attention to every detail. Great company! Besides that, she is a true professional. Never had a better massage. Thank you!

2  Thank Aninhanapraia
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

September 2015 - I attempted schedule an appointment at this spa during our stay in Curaçao. The establishment appears lovely and the online spa menu has a wonderful offering. The phone rang and rang when I called and there was no message machine; the line would just go dead. They also never answered my email inquiry. Finally, when my husband and I visited Jan Thiel beach (wonderful- highly recommend!), we walked up to the spa door. There is a placard in the window saying they are temporarily closed and "hope to welcome you soon with a renewed concept." No indication of a reopening date. The spa appears lovely and the location is absolutely perfect: lovely beach and nice restaurant options everywhere. I only give three stars because they have no indication of the temporary close on a phone message machine, on their website, or by auto-reply email. Otherwise I'd not leave a review at all.

1  Thank SKWTravels