14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$222
Reviews (2 602)
2 602 results
1 487
1 487
All reviews rif fort man made beach infinity pool nautilus restaurant fresh water pool artificial beach cruise ship salt water resort view floating bridge shopping and restaurants across the bridge queen emma bridge hotel is great rented a car ocean front beach area
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 2 602 reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Stay here! Everyone on the staff is wonderful. You couldn’t ask for nicer people. The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious with a great balcony overlooking the ocean. Two infinity pools (one saltwater and one fresh) with a nice pool bar. (The mojitos are not the best in town, however. For that, go across the bridge to De Buren. The location is fantastic with lots of things to do within walking distance. Their inside restaurant and bar is like a cafeteria. The food is probably good but it is way too bright. No problem, though, because there are so many great restaurants around. Try Chanterelle in the RIF Fort complex - 5 minute walk. Incredible food, service and view.

Room tip: Gena is the room manager. She’s great. Our room was 427-beautiful
6  Thank georgeminStA
Reviewed 16 July 2021

We stayed at the Renaissance for 5 nights to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary and had a phenomenal time. The resort and its facilities are beautiful and well maintained. We loved the infinity pool and the poolside bar. The service from the staff was phenomenal. Riangelo went above and beyond to find us great restaurants and helped us get reservations. Disney at the bar made us amazing specialty cocktails. Alexis and Chris at the door always greeted us with such joy and made us feel welcome. We also got poolside couples massages which were great. Staying at this resort was one of the highlights of our trip, and we will certainly be back!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2021

I am from Bonaire, sister island of Curacao. I am traveling often to Colombia and during this Covid time I do not have the connections we need. So, time to stay a night in maybe the best hotel...... Renaissance. This time it was so different and it never happened before....this 'stay-over' I met a new friend, one out of thousand! What a wonderful person, what a great service and above all......so friendly!! Thanks Jake, I am honored for getting the opportunity knowing you! Stay safe my friend......

Room tip: Ask Jake......;-)
Reviewed 16 June 2021

The property was great, with beautiful rooms and views, but what made Renaissance a truly memorable experience were the people who work there. By far the nicest, most caring group of employees I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. I'm sure everyone at the front desk is great, but we dealt specifically with Tiffany and Riangelo, who were top tier. They helped coordinate excursions with the agency Irie Tours, set up reservations for me and my girlfriend at lovely restaurants, and were super helpful at setting up our mandatory 3rd day covid test at the resort. Just an awesome time with awesome people.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

It has been a couple of weeks since we have stayed at this fabulous resort. My mother and I are STILL amazed by the incredible service we received! Even before we arrived we had a wonderful experience where the staff helped us upgrade our room without any hassle! And from the moment we arrived, we were always greeted with smiles, positive comments, and overall kindness. We even received a beautiful note and gift from the staff that we will always cherish. The premises were always clean and bright. If we did not have something we needed the staff would always immediately address it and if they couldn't find what we asked for us they looked for an alternative that was always great! This resort is one of the main reasons why we will be coming back to Curaçao soon.

Room tip: Get an ocean view!
Date of stay: June 2021