Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$176
Reviews (2 561)
2 561 results
1 452
1 452
All reviews rif fort man made beach infinity pool nautilus restaurant fresh water pool artificial beach cruise ship salt water resort view floating bridge shopping and restaurants across the bridge queen emma bridge hotel is great rented a car ocean front beach area
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 2 561 reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Chris,Miguel,Arlin,Alex, at the front of the Renaissance are so welcoming. Very helpful staff. The staff at the front desk was amazing too. Definitely would go back to the Renaissance for our fourth time. Love everything about the Renaissance. All the staff deserve 5 star rating.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank gvkirch
Martesano Helmijr, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear gvkirch,

We thank you for choosing the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino to stay at during you most recent trip to Curacao and for sharing your candid feedback on the Trip Advisor platform. Our staff members are our most valuable assets and we are extremely happy to learn they made such a lasting impression on your stay. We will make sure our staff members, especially Chris, Miguel, Arlon and Alexis are rewarded for their continuous efforts to provide the best service to our valued guests.

Thank you again and we hope to host you again, whenever your travels bring you back Curacao.

Sincerely.

Martesano.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Beautiful hotel. The staff is very pleasant and eager to serve. Alexis and Coraline made my first day amazing. My room was clean and spacious, very comfortable!
Food is excellent! Don't want to leave.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank lysandrac2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021

It is our second time in this awesome island. The beaches are unbelieveable !
We loved the hotel and the staff was absolutely incredible! They were friendly, with a great smile and always trying to help. Our special congrats and thanks to Alexis, Roland, Mario and Tessely. For sure they made our trip even better!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank andrea a
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I recently stayed here on a business trip and really enjoy my stay at this location. Covid has eliminated all of the cruise tourists giving the place a more intimate vibe but I do hope that tourists return because this is an absolutely beautiful island and the people here are wonderful. I wanted to commend the staff for their warmth and professionalism. They responded to all of my requests quickly and always had a smile. I also want to give a shout out to Pete in dining who made this amazing pika salsa that livened all of my foods. Please ask for Pete as your server the next time you're at the Renaissance. I would definitely bring my family here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 285als
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Due to the COVID-19 measures on the island, we couldn't celebrate my lil' brother's 15th birthday as we planned to. So.... we decided to book a weekend stay at the Renaissance Curaçao Resort and Casino instead.
It was an awesome experience for my lil' brother and our family. When we entered the room on the first day, it was decorated with balloons and he also got a piece of cake. The second day of our stay was his birthday and he's got his breakfast on the house. Later on we went to the pool and they decorated the palapa for us, with balloons and also an additional table to put his birthday cake on. The service at the front desk and at the pool bar was very good, the food was also good and the pool bar employees were very amicable.
All by all, we had a GREAT TIME at the Renaissance Curaçao Resort and Casino and we definitely recommend you to book a stay at this accommodation.

Date of stay: January 2021