13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$176
Reviews (2 557)
2 558 results
1 449
1 449
All reviews rif fort man made beach infinity pool nautilus restaurant fresh water pool artificial beach cruise ship salt water resort view floating bridge shopping and restaurants across the bridge queen emma bridge hotel is great rented a car ocean front beach area
Selected filters
321 - 326 of 2 558 reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2018

I just register on nov 7 2018. The check in was very good and fast, I booked through Expedia,,,there were no problems on check in. The room, very good , spacious,,, clean, great bedding. The only thing I think could be improved, is a better TV set.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PuertoRicoJose
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We had back to back massages as the service was amazing. I highly recommend yarique who has just the right touch and knows what areas to focus on. Super friendly and relaxing environment right by the pool/beach. Very fairly priced and would absolutely book another session however it’s time to go home. Yarique thank you and keep up the amazing work.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shimmy212
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I am in Curacao for work, I had a very rough day and she received me with a beautiful smile, helped me with my clothes and not only that she could perceive I was tired and she told me get some rest we are here to help you in everything that you need. Jacqueline form housekeeping is the best I have ever had in a hotel not even in Disney !!! Great experience

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We chose this hotel as our resort of the day. We were on the Celebrity Equinox. We decided this looked like a great place to stay since it is so close to the port. Boy was it a great place. The staff welcomed us as if we were guests of the hotel. All were so friendly. The infinity pool overlooking the ocean was spectacular. We were able to capture some great photos of the cruise ship. We had a couples massage on the beach. Oh so....relaxing.We would definitely chose this hotel as a place to stay if we ever decide to visit Curacao again!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rvm868
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Melvin and Broertje take gambling to another level! I had alot of fun laughing and playing poker and roullete. They really want you to win. Even if you don't you leave with a smile on your face! Because of them I'll visit this Casino more often! Ty guys!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RCRManager, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

DearJet43905445704,

Thank you for spending some time with us at our Carnival Casino. We are delighted to learn that your experience met and exceeded your expectations. Providing the highest level of guest service is our aim and we are pleased to learn that our star dealers Melvin and Broertje were able to deliver just that.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We hope to see you again soon!

warm regards,