“AMAZING...If I'm ever back in Curaçao I will stay...”

Review of Villa Las Olas

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Danika B
Maryland
“AMAZING...If I'm ever back in Curaçao I will stay at Villa Las Olas”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The second week of September, a group of six women and myself went to Curaçao for my 30th birthday. If I had to describe Villa Las Olas in one word, it would be AMAZING. Before the trip the owner was very helpful. He answered any and all questions I had. When I arrived to the villa, all I hoped was that it to look like the pictures. This place is far more amazing than shown in the pictures. From the first day to the last day everything went as smooth as possible. The property manager was there to greet us and show us where everything was and how to work the windows, doors, and appliances. He even gave us restaurant recommendations. Personally there was no need to go to the beach; I had a fabulous time lying out on the deck. A rental car is necessary if you plan to go outside the villa regularly. Technically there is no need to, there are restaurants and a grocery store in the neighborhood. The food is expensive but very convenient. In between visits to the local grocery store we would eat at the restaurants near the villa. Any tools you need to cook are provided with things like salt, pepper, and some seasonings. Needless to say, if I’m back in Curaçao I will be staying at Villa Las Olas.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The deck
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing