“Made our trip!”

I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 113 Tours in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a team of photographers ready to take you on a great photo tour of Havana, cultural and educational and tons of great photos to photo document your tour. We take your photos during the tour, or guide you where to take great photos or teach you how to use your camera. We do walking photo tours and a mix of walking and driving so we reach more places.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I feel like if we had been on an excursion with the cruise line we would not have been able to dive into Havana the way we did on this tour. There is so much to see and this tour company was able to show us nearly all of it!

Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Jesse
Thanks for choosing us. Thanks too for your feedback! It's always a pleasure to have you! Thanks for choosing Cuba!!! Hopefully you keep on coming and bring friends and family!

All reviews
"photo shoot"
"chevy belair"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot recommend this tour enough. As others have mentioned, the cruise line (Norwegian was mine) likes to recommend tours that are way over priced and half the time. I am so happy I found Yosel's company. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, super nice and made me feel so comfortable in Havana. I was worried given that we had not booked a tour via the cruise ship but so happy I didnt. My boyfriend and I were both very impressed not only by the tour but by the pictures after we came back to the states.

Do not waste your money on a tour through the cruise. Yosel has a great group of tour guides and will show you pieces of Cuba you wouldnt see otherwise. I asked a lot of people on our cruise how their excursions were and they seemed to not have seen half of what we saw that day.And to top it off the car we drove in was absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you Yosel and team for the amazing day in Havana!

2  Thank Patrice V

Hi Patrice
Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to write this glowing review! We all appreciate it! Mini and Orelvis loved meeting you! I'm glad you enjoyed it thoroughly!
Keep those photos around and look at them every once in a while!! It will certainly bring good memories!
That's the power of photography!
Thanks again and don't hesitate to use us again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Greatest tour ever. 1st I was a little nervous about booking a tour outside the cruise ship arrangements. NCL intimidates you to choose one of their tours to be in compliance with gov't regulations. Their tours were much more expensive and didn't get the reviews. Yosel made me very comfortable prior to arrival (emails). We paid no money up front. Explained our guide would meet us across the street from the ship. Our guide was Marinelis. She is very passionate about Havana. Me my wife and 2 daughters did a 6 hr tour. 5 in a old Chevy with A/C. 1 in a old Dodge conv't. We had lunch in a family restaurant, Yosel showed up with another group from our NCL cruiseship. Once he learned we were celebrating my daughters 18th b-day, he went back to the kitchen with a big b-day cake and candle. We share with everyone. Very special! Thank you Yosel. This day by far exceeded our expectations and well worth the price plus a generous tip for Marinelis. There is so much more to see in Havana. We look forward to our next adventure with I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours. Thank you, Sincerely

1  Thank GeoDukas

Hi George
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate you're taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the tripadvisor community
It was a pleasure to have you and help with the birthday celebrations, I love seeing people happy!!
Can't wait to see you all again! Mari appreciated you as well and loved conducting the tour for you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank You Ranier for the wonderful tour. He was helpful, polite and very accommodating. The tour was amazing and lasted about 6hours!!! Thank you Yosel for being very easy to communicate with aswell. Hope to see you again soon.

Hola José
Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience with others! We loved meeting you and having you. Can't wait to meet your niece in July and all your friends and family you'll send us!
Saludos!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The tour we booked with I Love Cuba Photo Tours was one of the best travel experiences we have ever had! Yosel was our tour guide for both a three hour walking tour of Havana as well as a 6 hour vintage car tour. Yosel was excellent at explaining Cuban culture as well as providing us with amazing photos. We returned home with over 200 photos that provide us with lasting memories. We had visited Havana once prior to this trip and can definitely say this experience was far superior because of our experience with Yosel and I Love Cuba Tours! If you want to experience Havana, Cuba and not just see it, book a tour with I Love Cuba Tours.

Hi Ronald
Thanks so much for your feedback!! I really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear you had a ball! That's the least I can do as an ambassador to my country! Hope those photos you cherish forever!