“Great tour of Havana - as promised!”
Review of Cubaoutings

Cubaoutings
Ranked #1 of 113 Tours in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cubaoutings is based in Havana and mainly develops personalized sightseeing tours and excursions around the western part of Cuba. We show people from all over the world our beautiful country with its constant changes. It is the best way to explore Cuba.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a tour tailored to our ship's shore excursion in Havana. The tour and tour guide met and exceeded all expectations. Our tour from tour guide Abel was customized to our desires, and plenty of suggestions for elements of Havana we hadn't considered. If I visit Havana again, I will book a tour through this group.

1  Thank cmcinca
Write a ReviewReviews (1 024)
All reviews
"excellent tour"
in 23 reviews
"always on time"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour company"
in 8 reviews
"great company"
in 9 reviews

81 - 85 of 1 024 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time on this tour. Tour guide (Yanelis) was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. This tour gave us an extensive overview of Havana which allowed us to focus on the attractions that we wanted to come back to by ourselves!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful, informative tour of Cuba. Joan Rodriguez was our tour guide. He was great. I would'nt have learned so much about Cuba if it wasn't for him And the 2 hour ride in a pink old convertible was the highlight of our trip.. Don't take the cruise tours. Take Cubaoutings. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cubaoutings worked with me in advance over email to plan a custom tour with personalized choices and destinations to meet my needs and timing. They were great to do all the things I wanted to see and do and operate at a reasonable price as a solo traveler with guide and driver. They will take you to many places with information that is not available to the large cruise ship tour groups.

1  Thank MrPKI