“Awesome!”

Paladar Los Mercaderes
Ranked #51 of 898 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is located in the center of OLD HAVANA in a beautifully renovated colonial house built circa 1890. It has 2 salons, each with unique decorations, fabulous furnishings and signature tiles. There are also frescos from 1905 on all of the walls which brings an added facet to the style of the restaurant. Our beautiful interior hanging garden adds an enticing and pleasant ambience to your dining experience. Please join our family restaurant and enjoy fabulous Cuban food plus some international food , friendly service, great beverages and all the best of old Havana.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife found this place by pure luck and I’m so happy we did. The service was excellent, the atmosphere was beautiful and romantic, and the food was amazing! Also they made me a pina colada that has made it impossible for me to ever order one again because I know no other version could ever compare. Just a beautiful experience

Write a ReviewReviews (2 268)

30 - 34 of 2 269 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

A Family Owned Private restaurant. Very relaxing. Picturesque upstairs and downstairs.
Tight fitting upstairs. Not sure if there is elevator. Not sure if there is a downstairs.
Food came out fast and was delicious.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Great service and food. They had a trip adviser sign outside so we tried it and it was great! Staff was very helpful on the menu. Our party of 10 was thrilled with the food.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner and we were extremely impressed. The food was absolutely delicious and the ambiance was wonderful! We sat outside upstairs and it was incredibly romantic. I highly recommend trying here!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I do not even know where to begin. This place is amazing and within walking distance of the port. The food was incredible. My husband said it was the best fish in white sauce he has ever had. The servers were first class. The music was fun and lively. And the view to the street makes it all the more perfect. Everything we had was great, and the kids ate everything too! If we return to Havana, we would eat here again. This is a must!