“We loved the tour and Ana!”
Review of Food Tours Havana

Food Tours Havana
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Walking tour available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French. Lots to eat! Cuba's internet is inconsistent and it's much easier to book ahead. If you are already in Cuba and cannot access our website, please send us an email. We are current on being OFAC Compliant.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We booked a tour with food tours Havana. We met our lovely tour guide Ana at Mojito Mojito a restaurant in Old Havana. We were introduced to local beers and some great appetizers as well as some music from a local band! Then on to a couple that had a cart that made crispy sweet and delicious churros dusted with cinnamon and sugar, delicious !
Then on to a fresh fruit cart where we had cold fresh fruit and coconut water. As we walked Ana talked to us about life in Cuba as well as the economics of owning your own business in Cuba. Some history along our walk as well. We had great local lobster, And another traditional dish as well as more great live music! At the end we had some great homemade ice-cream. I highly recommend this tour as well as Ana! She is great!

2  Thank allisonjoa
"cuban breakfast"
in 5 reviews
"lobster tail"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"plantains"
"great introduction"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this excursion through the company website and I was a little worried. We were on a cruise and none of the ship excursions really appealed to me so we decided to try it. I can not express fully how wonderful the entire experience was. Our tour guide Ana spent time explaining food, business, history, culture and so much more. I got more out of my time in Havana than I ever would have without her!

2  Thank AmyBamaRn
Teresa M, Owner at Food Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

The entire employed staff at Food Tours Havana thank you for supporting the Cuban people.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Really well-informed, friendly staff who provided us with a guided tour of Old Havana as well as taking us through varieties of Cuban cuisine. Very well organised and good value for money. We enjoyed the experience thoroughly and recommend it unreservedly.

1  Thank Jeremy T
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The food tour was great. We had a wonderful young lady "Ana" for a tour guide. She was from Cuba and was a real treat! She had many stories and did her best to make us feel welcome. She gave a great tour of Havana and we had some good food and drinks. She gave us lots of information and showed us many places. I would love to do this tour again!

1  Thank 878tammieg