“Highlight of our trip! ”

El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises
US$155,55*
Private Tour: Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Ranked #5 of 77 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to El Tigre Catamaran Cruises! Our goal is to create the most memorable day of your vacation. Our catamarans offer plenty of shade, experienced captain & crew and 4 choices of cruise options. All cruises take you to snorkel with the island's friendly sea turtles and again over a shipwreck with the tropical fish. An open drinks bar is available on all cruises and a Bajan home cooked, buffet style lunch is served onboard the full day (5-hour) cruise excursion. We look forward to having you sail with us soon!
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I spent the day with the wonderful El Tigre crew and it was really the highlight of an amazing trip! The boat was big and not crowded. The crew was kind, funny and so attentive. The lunch was delicious and drinks neverending. The snorkle stops were awesome and we got to see a turtle! Can't recommend enough. Thank you El Tigre!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 034)

28 - 32 of 1 034 reviews

Reviewed 4 October 2017

decided to book this as my lady wanted to swim with Turtles.. So $350 Bajan = $175 US for 2 of us... We were collected from our hotel by minibus at 8:45 and we drove to the harbour in Bridgetown. Arrival coffee and sign in IMPORTANT if you paid over the phone with credit card then you must take the card...
Then we were on board. Our skipper Malie And Lucky Larry our first mate were just amazing!
Explaining all we needed to know about the ship safety and made us feel relaxed and safe!
Also a free bar with Rum punch, coconut punch, beer, spirits, soft drinks, sodas, Tea , coffee, coconut and banana bread all Superb!
We had a 1 hour cruise out to our first stop swimming with Turtles.. Shelly our turtle was so friendly and actually touched her gently a couple of times
Superb.
Dont be concerned if you are not a strong swimmer, then are life jackets, noodles and a buoy that Malie will tow you on.
All you need to do is jump in mask and and enjoy!
Then we were back on board for a 30 minute sail to a wreck.
An old sugar ship that was sunk in 1977 makes great snorkeling for 22 feet safe on the surface if the sea is clear is a great view... Then a swim out to the coral reef. Again fish colors coral is amazing to see.
Back on board then a 20 minute sail to the beautiful Golden Beach... We moored up here and were served a lunch. WOW superb. We had rice and peas - Macaroni Pie - Chicken - Grilled fish - Coleslaw - Fresh salad - Bread- Really good food and so much too!
Then about 45 minutes to relax or grab a snorkel and jump back into the sea a float in 12 feet of water and watch the fish...
After we were back on board about an hour cruise along the coast admiring the million dollar homes... So relaxing and enjoyable.
I highly recommend this tour... We were looked after from the moment we were collected from our hotel to the moment we were dropped off.
Thanks Guys Great Day Highly recommend... :-)

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

First I would like to say as a person who does not know how to swim I felt safe enough to snorkel in the ocean and enjoy myself (mostly after the feeling of terror subsided, lol) thankfully I had a great 1:1 experience. My best friend & I enjoyed every bit of it, the staff is very skillful and entertaining the whole day left us with a lot of laughs, good food. It was the first time we visited Barbados and El Tigre was one of best parts of the vacay. WHEN I go back I will definitely include this as one of my to do's

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Staff were great , plenty of soft drinks on offer, saw amazing turtles , weather was not kind to us , turtles were plenty and watched those who swam . On for 3 hours longer if it had been sunny , staff were great and great music . Helpful throughout the cruise , well looked after

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This was FUN!!! I went here in 2015 with my girls and the cruise is still as amazing as it was 3 years ago, I will definitely recommend it! The food, the drink (alcoholic and non alcoholic) and vibe is perfect!
We did the 5hrs tour Turtle and Shipwreck for BBD 175 which is around  £70. What I like about this trip is that the boat is not overcrowded which I experienced once elsewhere and hated. When we looked online it said it was full but we called and they had availability for 2ppl which we were really happy about. The crew itself are so lively and fun to be around, they really take care of you. The snorkelling was fun we saw some turtles and we went for another dip after eating, we didn't do the shipwreck. We had a great time and will definitely recommend