“Home away from Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Living Room
Kitchen
Living Room
Bedroom
Parking Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gloria H
Arima, Trinidad
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 23 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

A home away from home this is what Malfranza offers its customers.

I was met at the airport by the owner Gregory Carter who pointed out all the important landmarks en route to Malfranza. We stopped at the Sky Mall where I was able to purchase some much needed supplies.
As we arrived at Malfranza and drove through the gates I could see a lovely two storied building situated on well laid out and spacious grounds.
This property is beautifully landscaped with a variety of lovely shrubbery and flowering plants. There is even a kitchen garden from which I received some lovely lettuce with the compliments of Gregory. The building is situated on grounds that gently slope towards the end of the property and affords one a panoramic view of a network of roadways. There is a swing where you can sit and read a book or just relax. The coconut trees at the bottom of the slope add to the finishing touch of the grounds.The self contained apartment is spacious and well laid out. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, electric cooker and refrigerator. There are enough cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery to make for easy meal preparation. Cable and internet are also available.
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed where I slept quite comfortably. There is enough closet space for clothing. The bathroom was clean and hot water was always available for showering.
I was well taken care of and made to feel welcome by the Carter family including a lovely white kitten that visited me from time to time. At no time during my stay at Malfranza did I feel uncomfortable; I was treated like family especially by Patricia with whom I had some lovely talk times.
My telephone messages were always relayed to me in a timely manner. Gregory was always available to take me the malls, and to Bridgetown and back to the airport when it was time to leave.
If you are looking for a place to stay at an affordable rate and hosts that treat you like family, then I highly recommend Malfranza. I am sure that all your needs will be well taken care of.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Warmth of the Hosts and availability at all times
Liked least: Saying Good-bye
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing