Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$290
Courtyard
Island Inn Hotel(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
US$443
US$282
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Nautilus Beach Apartments(Bridgetown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
The Preserve(Bridgetown)
Agoda.com
Reviews (1 438)
1 438 results
All reviewsneptune grillcomplimentary rum punchcarlisle bayfront desk staffbeautiful beachair conditionerpaddle boardsevery morningbit datedhotel restaurantrace horsesyacht clubbeach towelsgas stationcuz's fish shackwhite sand beachthe general manager
24 - 29 of 1 438 reviews

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
TramaineSargeant, Manager at Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a member of Carlson. I was going to book through Carlson, but I couldn't find on the list. Then I booked through Expedia. I flew from St. John's, Antigua, but the flight was delayed for two hours and I had to kept waiting to pass passport control because a few officer were checking many many passengers. I arrived at the hotel at 23.00. When I C/I, I was asked how to pay. It made me very unpleasant, because I already payed when I booked. I showed the certificate which says "has been payed by credit card". Good thing is as follows; when I entered into the room, a bottle of red wine, sandwich, an apple and so so were prepared. I've not taken dinner yet, it was a big compliment. (I don't know the reason why). I stayed at this hotel for two nights. On the next day I walked to Bridgetown. It was almost 30 min. walk. I visited Parliament Buildings and walked Broad St. and entered all three S/Cs, and took lunch at Water Front restaurant. It was hot and I became tired, then I came back by taxi. It's good that a bath is furnished, but hot water temperature is low (almost 32,3 degree C), I couldn't take a bath for no longer than one min.)

Room Tip: hot water temperature for bath tub should be hot
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
TramaineSargeant, Manager at Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tadahiro H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I do apologise for the negative experience you had upon check-in and we will work to ensure things like this doesn't happen again in future. We are happy to see you were still able to enjoy your time with us. On behalf of the entire team at Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, we thank you for taking the time to share all your views. We thank you for your business and hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the near future.

A Quorvus Traveller
Flushing, New York

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you keep your expectations to a minimum and recognize this isn’t a full-fledged resort, you will have a decent — even positive — experience here. Why the distinction? Resorts don’t stop putting out beach towels when they run out at 2 pm. (We asked when they would be replenished and both days the firm response was that they wouldn’t.) Their staff doesn’t say “ What?” When you approach them or worse — nothing but a bored, raised eyebrow. It doesn’t take a resort 45 minutes (with only two other table occupied) to serve your breakfast. Worse, when your carafe of coffee gets cold due to the wait and you ask them to “warm it up a bit, please, but it’s not necessary to fill it,” they then don’t charge two carafes to your bill ($16) and then act annoyed when you point it out and ask for it to be adjusted (to their credit, they did remove it). Now the positives, Carlisle Bay is fairly handy to a walk on the beach to Bridgetown and the horses being groomed there early each morning by the nearby horse track is a treat. A rum punch is provided at arrival — very nice! And, the check in desk team was kind and efficient. Beds are comfy. This hotel is priced right but pick the Hilton next door if you want excellent service and resort amenities. After the breakfast experience, we walked to the Hilton for breakfast and drinks/appetizers. The staff @ the Hilton is top notch.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hvonderh,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts. I do apologise for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your stay with us. Towels are generally available throughout the entire day and I do apologise for this miscommunication / inability to provide additional towels at the time of your request. We will work on this to ensure such an event doesn't occur again in the future. I've also addressed your thoughts regarding your observations at the restaurant with the team. We appreciate that you were able to share your constructive comments with us and we will continue to use feedback just like yours to fine tune our operations going forward.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Radisson Aquatica in Barbados, last Sept;the room was clean and comfortable, balcony was a plus for amazing sun rise, beach was beautiful! I found a good pkg on Expedia this June,and I was not disappointed the second time around. I would definitely recommend to fellow travelers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank joycel728

Dear Joycel728,

Thank you for your thoughts! We are thrilled you had a great time with us. On behalf of the entire team at Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados, we certainly thank you for your business and we collectively look forward to your third visit, and many more opportunities to create beautiful memories!