“Delish”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this local spot can't get anything like this even in Florida. My husband loved it so much we visited twice. Service excellent

Write a ReviewReviews (1 422)

27 - 31 of 1 422 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Never had this combination before. It was rally a different taste. Very down to earth and the service was great.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Cuz's Fish Shack is in close to the Hilton Barbados. My wife and I walked here, and ate our Flying Fish sandwich on the beach. My wife thought they gave more bread than fish, but I enjoyed.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Situated right alongside Pebbles Beach, this is by far the best fish cutter on the island. We had ours with cheese and his hot sauce has the perfect balance of flavour and heat. I only wish I could have one now. Awesome.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We saw the review on the Internet and wanted to try for ourselves. When we booked a few nights in the Hilton hotel, we stumbled upon this jewel sitting near Pebbles Beach. After settling in we walked to the Cuz’s Fish snack and order 2 sandwiches. The cook told us that if we did not like it we would not have to pay for it. Well… The fish sandwiches were superb and we order a few more that day. And each day during our stay we would stop by for lunch and order at least 4 sandwiches. Excellent and good service.