“Breath taking view, central location, all the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Microwave and refrigerator
Nice size bathroom
Towels and lines provided
Shower
First outdoor sitting area for morning coffee....
... while enjoying the view
Second outdoor sitting area for afternoon cocktails, perhaps
Fairmont Southampton Princess. 5 minutes walk
Road to the Lighthouse
Gibbs Hill Lighthouse 5 minutes walk
Dockyard. 20 minutes on scooter
Horseshoe Bay beach  15-20 minutes walk
Church Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Billpat66
Sun City Center, FL
“Breath taking view, central location, all the conveniences of home with friendly, helpful owners.”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Silvia was waiting for us in the driveway with a warm welcome and tour of our apartment. She provided all the necessary items we needed in the kitchen and bathroom until we had time to settle in...even a local cell phone! There was also information on transportation, beaches, restaurants, recreation and local attractions. And Silvia's recommendations were always good. Our yard with table, chairs and grill overlooking the harbor was one of our favorite places to be at the beginning and end of each wonderful day in Bermuda. This was our eleventh trip to Bermuda since our honeymoon and it won't be our last. Looking forward to returning:-)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the location, the people
Liked least: Leaving
Travel4Lo...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Comforts of home in paradise”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 6 nights at this quiet retreat in Southampton. It was a great location and the views of Ridell's Bay and the Sound are amazing. We could walk or cycle easily to restaurants and beaches. The owners went to great lengths to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the convenience and comfort of the studio
Liked least: nothing, I would not change a thing
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
856hayley...
Aix-en-Provence, France
“Clean, cozy guesthouse with a view”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This was the perfect place for my husband and I to stay for our 4 day trip to Bermuda. We had a wedding at the Reefs, and parties at the Fairmont and both were easily accessible by foot from the guesthouse. Sylvia the host was lovely, super organized, did a grocery run for us and made us feel right at home. The guesthouse had everything we needed - even a cell phone for local calls, free wifi, TV with international channels, a hair dryer, a fully equipped kitchen, super comfy bed... everything you could want ask for ! We would go back in a heartbeat.

Liked best: The location & comfort
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfect !
Recommended for:
Older travelers
17 Apr 2015
It was great meeting you. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time in Bermuda and found the studio comfortable. It will be my pleasure hosting you again, hopefully in the near future. All the best!!
karen s
Oak Park, Illinois
“This place was absolutely perfect.”
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

The studio was walking distance to the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. It was also walking distance to some great restaurants.

The place itself had amazing views as well as a separate entrance so that I really almost felt like I had the place to myself except with the security of knowing the owners were right nearby. I didnt really need that however because I felt entirely safe the whole time I was in the studio or walking around. As a single woman in a foreign place that is saying something.

The studio had everything I needed plus some. There was a minikitchen that included all the necessities plus awesome little touches like butter, fresh milk and oj awaiting me in the fridge. Totally unexpected and totally appreciated. I also had a Bermuda cell phone waiting for me to borrow for my stay.

I really cant say enough about this place. very happy and hope to return someday!

Travelling group: Solo
16 Feb 2015
Thank you for your kind review, it was great hosting you. I am glad you enjoyed both the house and what the local area has to offer. I would be delighted to welcome you back again. All the best.
BoysInNY
New York City, New York
“Great Local Stay”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I wanted to take a trip to Bermuda and not stay in a hotel, and this place was perfect for what I was looking for. Along with the great customer service from the hosts and the amenities offered, I had a great vacation.

I arrived at the house at the same time the host arrived, so I met everyone at the same time. I had a bit of a scooter accident on my way to the house, and they were so accommodating with first aid supplies.

The house sits at the top of a hill with nice views of the bay. It's in a small neighborhood off the main roads, but it's still close to restaurants and bars. There's even a grocery store not far away, which was easy to stock up on food and drinks to cook in the well-appointed kitchen.

The bed was very comfortable, and the place is very quiet. The restroom and shower was a good size, with all the amenities of towels, first aid kit, extra toothpaste and toothbrush, soap, and shampoo. Even the kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, spices, plates, glasses, cooking utensils, and eating utensils. I was even impressed that there was a small orange juice and milk in the refrigerator.

My favorite place about this place were the two chairs outside the front door, which was nice to sit and relax at the end of the day and watch the sunset. There was a candle there at night to set the mood as well.

I definitely recommend this place because the hosts were great and the place was fantastic. The location is central to all the Southampton beaches as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Nov 2014
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to host you and you are more than welcome to come back and stay with us. All the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$155
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing