“Best Brunch in Bermuda!”
Review of Ocean Echo

Ocean Echo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was literally in a food coma after brunch! After being on a diet for a month, I almost couldn't think after leaving here. It was all sooo good, but I just couldn't eat all that they had to offer. It's pricey, but if you're looking for a lot of good food to eat, this is the place to come! Everything from fruit, seafood, raw bar, carving station, pasta, vegetables, salads, bread & many desserts. If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We went completely Seafood for Sunday brunch. Tons of choices and the smoked samon was the best! There was one person on a 3rd run at the Buffet that managed to load on a lamb chop and some fruit bathed in the chocalate fountain. This is a belly buster experience. The locals make it to this feast. We have been hitting the place since 2008. No failures only great quality food. Try it you will not be disappointed.!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Attended their weekly Sunday Brunch on the 18th with my family party of 5. Was highly disappointed in the food. The salmon was just above room temperature, seaweed salad was warm, and the Caesar salad dressing would old please a walrus as it tasted like a can of sardines blended with a teaspoon of mayo. That's the cold fools. Moving to the hot my personal favorite was the ox-tail locally cooked everywhere on island as a savory dish this was stoked in curry and sugar. The fake macaroni and cheese was more of a failed Italian pasta dish as the main ingredient in macaroni and cheese is "cheese sauce" was replaced with a can of tomato paste. The only cheese found was on top. The carvery lacked seasoning and the gravy was burnt. I'm no chaff but I do know once you burn sauce you can't recreate it to taste like anything else lest you PITCH IT and start a fresh batch. The bacon was greasy and lacked flavor. The only save was the waffle station but how hard can in be to mess up a prepackaged flour mix. I inquired as to what was going on with today's selections only to find they got a new head chef. Someone buy them a Bermuda cookbook they have homework to do. I won't be back. Waste of calories. Save your money go Henry's or Southampton Princess instead. Staff was lovely though. Food sucks. Wish I took picture of the macaroni and tomato paste. I guess it could pass for people who don't cook and are not bermudian but coming from a bermudian family who cooks local dishes on a regular this was pathetic. Embarrassed tourist eating it thinking it's a representation of our island. I recommend going to fish m tins or Jamaican grill for real oxtails rice and peas, fish, and macaroni and cheese.

2  Thank Bachatness
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We loved the setting, food, drink and service - we really liked Antoamet, our server. Friendly and attentive. The food was very good and the view was terrific.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Ocean Echo has great food - dinner, lunch, breakfast, and the views are amazing. When the floor to ceiling windows open, you hear the ocean. Very relaxing.