“Perfect ++”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bret m
“Perfect ++”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

The owner was gracious and very hospitable. The room was clean and has everything you'd expect in any other hotel, yet the price was very reasonable. The view from the property is amazing.

16 Sep 2017
Good day Bret,

So nice of you to write this is much appreciated. Hopefully the next time that you visit Bermuda you can get more time to soak up the south shore sun and the ocean at Horseshoe Bay.
All the best

Marilyn
Amanda M
“Best place to stay on the island!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I would highly recommend this beautiful condo stay to anyone who is thinking of staying here. Marilyn and her husband go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable throughout your stay. The location is excellent as it is close to the nicest beaches on the entire island. The room has everything you need, and you definitely feel comfortable there.

Your age range 25-34
10 Sep 2017
Hi Amanda & Mark,

It is so nice of you to write a review, this is much appreciated. Thanks for the touching compliments. Hope that you can visit us again.

6558753we...
Woodridge, Illinois
“Bermuda on the Hill”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our hosts, M and W made our honeymoon so memorable. Their place and our room were simply awesome. The views from the hill were breath taking. My new wife and I hope to return to see our new friends soon. Thank you Sunscape Bermuda for everything you did for us to make our honeymoon so special!

10 Sep 2017
Hi Dave & Mel,

It was a real honour to have you come to Bermuda and spend your honey here with us. I wish you both the best in the coming years. You are kind words are much appreciated.

Thanks again ,

Marilyn & W
DavidB_NY...
New York City, New York
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the privilege of enjoying Wendell and Marilyn's warm hospitality and comfortable home. I chose to stay close to the South shore given my scuba diving needs (Dive Bermuda at Southampton) and ended up making the right choice. The lodging is situated on a hill top overlooking the South, North and West with spectacular sunsets and sunrises.

Marilyn went out of her way to make sure I was situated and provided all necessary information and guidance. She even cooked me some roti (sp?) and I met the entire family after Cup Match week end!

Will stay with Wendell and Marilyn again - no doubt!

Your age range 35-49
19 Aug 2017
Hi Dave,

We enjoyed having you stay with us, you were easy to please. We are so glad that you choose Sunscape for your first Bermuda get away and diving exhibition.
All the best

NayaOnFiy...
Bronx, New York
“Staying at Sunscape added to the Bermuda Paradise!”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I went to Bermuda for the first time the weekend of August 10th to August 13th and besides exploring the beautiful island and all it’s beautiful beaches, my favorite part was enjoying the relaxation and views at Sunscape Bermuda B&B. Marilyn & Wendell were the most pleasant couple and owners of a beautiful house at the top of the hill in the Warwick Parish! Jobson Cove’s Bay (the most lovely pink sand beach and nook was only a 15 minute walk from the house). The famous Swizzle Inn restaurant was a 7 minute drive and the nearest markets were 8 minutes away. The owners arranged a car to pick us up and take us to the airport for a flat fee. They also made sure to have drivers accessible to take us around at all times. We were greeted with Rum Swizzle drinks, snacks, and goodies and our room was fully equipped with a kitchen, tv/cable, air-conditioner, and ceiling fan – the room was clean, cozy, and all white! I could go on and on about how wonderful this couple and their home was – just take my word for it … if you want a real Bermudian experience stay at SUNSCAPE BERMUDA B&B … it was the BEST!!! I’m planning to go back and I will definitely stay there again!!!

18 Aug 2017
Hi Naya,
It was certainly a pleasure hosting both of you. You were so easy going and made us comfortable with you as well. You were the perfect guest, I'm so happy that we were able to be is service to you.
All the best and thanks again for staying with us at Sunscape.

Cheers

Marilyn & Wendell
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$200
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing