“Perfect ++”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bret m
“Perfect ++”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

The owner was gracious and very hospitable. The room was clean and has everything you'd expect in any other hotel, yet the price was very reasonable. The view from the property is amazing.

16 Sep 2017
Good day Bret,

So nice of you to write this is much appreciated. Hopefully the next time that you visit Bermuda you can get more time to soak up the south shore sun and the ocean at Horseshoe Bay.
All the best

Marilyn
Amanda M
“Best place to stay on the island!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I would highly recommend this beautiful condo stay to anyone who is thinking of staying here. Marilyn and her husband go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable throughout your stay. The location is excellent as it is close to the nicest beaches on the entire island. The room has everything you need, and you definitely feel comfortable there.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Sep 2017
Hi Amanda & Mark,

It is so nice of you to write a review, this is much appreciated. Thanks for the touching compliments. Hope that you can visit us again.

Marilyn & Wendell
6558753we...
Woodridge, Illinois
“Bermuda on the Hill”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our hosts, M and W made our honeymoon so memorable. Their place and our room were simply awesome. The views from the hill were breath taking. My new wife and I hope to return to see our new friends soon. Thank you Sunscape Bermuda for everything you did for us to make our honeymoon so special!

10 Sep 2017
Hi Dave & Mel,

It was a real honour to have you come to Bermuda and spend your honey here with us. I wish you both the best in the coming years. You are kind words are much appreciated.

Thanks again ,

Marilyn & W
bkawada
Columbia, Missouri
“great place to stay on Bermuda... only topped by the owners themselves”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at Sunscape Bermuda B&B. Marilyn and Wendell Eve have a lovely place on a hilltop in Warwick. While you do have to walk up and down a hill to reach it, there are convenient bus stops leading up to Sunscape from both the South and Middle Roads. The bed is comfortable, the A/C worked great, you have your own bathroom, and all the amenities you could need (i.e. your own tv, refrigerator, microwave) are available to you.

The views from Sunscape are excellent, with panoramic views of the northern side of the island. You also get your own balcony to relax on and enjoy the views yourself.

The location and views are only topped by the owners themselves. Wendell greeted me on arrival and gave me a glass of his personally homemade rum swizzle. During my first morning, both Wendell and Marilyn helped get acclimated to the island by taking me to the post office to get a bus pass, showing bus stops on both the Middle and South roads, and even driving me to Horseshoe Bay right after. They were always available to call me a cab for the evening if I was going out at night to Hamilton. Marilyn even drove me to Hamilton herself on a Friday night just to save me some cab fare. Finally, I forgot some items at Sunscape after checkout, and she even helped mail them out quickly back to me here in California.

Their location is great, and near the best beaches on the south shore of the island. If you don't mind a bit of a walk, you could walk to Horseshoe Bay. You can definitely walk to Warwick Long Bay, and Elbow Beach is not a far bus ride away.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Sunscape. If/when I get back to Bermuda, I hope to be able to stay there again. Mahalo nui loa Marilyn and Wendell!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
DavidB_NY...
New York City, New York
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the privilege of enjoying Wendell and Marilyn's warm hospitality and comfortable home. I chose to stay close to the South shore given my scuba diving needs (Dive Bermuda at Southampton) and ended up making the right choice. The lodging is situated on a hill top overlooking the South, North and West with spectacular sunsets and sunrises.

Marilyn went out of her way to make sure I was situated and provided all necessary information and guidance. She even cooked me some roti (sp?) and I met the entire family after Cup Match week end!

Will stay with Wendell and Marilyn again - no doubt!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Aug 2017
Hi Dave,

We enjoyed having you stay with us, you were easy to please. We are so glad that you choose Sunscape for your first Bermuda get away and diving exhibition.
All the best

Marilyn & Wendell
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing