“Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Paradise”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I just got back from my first trip ever to Bermuda and loved it!! I really enjoyed staying at the Sunscape Bermuda B & B! The location could not have been better. Just a half-mile from the bus station, I had access to the whole island via bus and ferry. The island has an excellent transportation system, and the best way for a visitor to get around is by bus. Just 2 bus stops away were the famous South Shore beaches with their pink sand and cerulean-blue waters. I spent time at the beach every day and also enjoyed daily outings to various places on the island such as the Crystal Caves, the Aquarium, Saint George's with its many lovely museums, Hamilton, and the Royal Naval Dockyard. The studio is equipped with a kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave oven), air-conditioning, a TV, and Internet access. Marilyn and her husband were very welcoming and delightful. Staying with them was like being with family. I highly recommend the Sunscape Bermuda B & B!

19 Mar 2017
Hi Jane:
My apologies for my late reply. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Looking forward to your return in the near future.
Hoping that you would mark Bermuda and Sunscape on your calendar for 2017, LOL
All the best
Marilyn Eve
Jane B
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Vacation”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I just got back from my first visit to Bermuda, which I just loved!! I really enjoyed staying at the Sunscape Bermuda B & B. The location could not be better. Just a half-mile from the bus station, I had access to the whole island with my monthly bus and ferry pass. The bus transportation on the island is excellent and is the best way for a visitor to get around. The B & B is just 2 bus stops away from the famous South Shore beaches with their pink sand and cerulean-blue waters. I spent some time at the beach every day and visited different parts of the island every day as well. There is air-conditioning, Internet availability, and a nice little kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, and microwave oven. The owners are wonderful, great people who take care of you like family when you stay with them. I highly recommend Sunscape Bermuda B & B!

Visit was for: Leisure
resey45
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect Stay for a Quick Getaway”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Sunscape was perfect for my impromptu sisters' trip for 3 nights in Bermuda. Marilyn was a wonderful host. She was incredibly kind, warm, welcoming and thoughtful. She was very responsive to our last minute inquiry and set us up with a fantastic driver from the airport to her perfect location in paradise. The cab was $40 (things are pricy in Bermuda because everything is shipped-in and taxed heavily, e.g. gas is $9/gallon), and it was well worth it for the en-route tour, map, and stop at a grocery store to stock up on food&drink necessities. Sunscape offers 2 units, we stayed in the bottom unit which had a small kitchenette, it was great to have for cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner. The unit is a very clean efficiency-style apartment with tasteful modern decor. The bed was comfortable (Queen size I think, and there's also a futon style couch that pulls out into a bed to sleep one more). The bathroom felt new and very clean. The unit had air conditioning and a ceiling fan, but for most of our stay the ceiling fan was enough. We had to go outside to get wifi, but the view was beautiful so it wasn’t bad, plus, Marilyn said wifi has worked in the room in the past and she is getting it fixed since we notified her.

Sunscape is near the best strip of beaches and a gorgous park in Bermuda. It was the perfect location for us since our mission was to enjoy the natural beauty and world-renowned pink sand beaches. We felt like we were in on a great secret because the popular South Shore beaches were sparsely populated with a handful of locals and other likeminded tourists. Bermuda is very safe and has a lot to offer - there's something for everyone. Each parish has its own great attractions, but for folks wanting peace and quite near pristine shore, Warwick is the place for you and Sunscape is a great place to call home during your stay.

There isn't a bustling downtown or many restaurants in Warwick, but the bus system is very easy if you want to go to Hamilton for nighttime excitement ($3.50 - change, tokens or bus pass), and Sunscape is a short ~10 min. walk to the bus stop. Another option is to rent mopeds to get around. My sister and I chose to walk most of the time and we enjoyed the exercise to and from the beautiful beaches (1-2 miles each way); Astwood park was less than a 15 minute walk. Marilyn was so kind to drive us to the famous Horseshoe Bay on our first day so that we could get acquainted with the town through the drive and maximize our beach time. She was also generous enough to drive us to the bus stop on our last day so that we wouldn't have to walk our luggage down the hill to the bus, which we took to Hamilton and then to the airport (for less than $10). She treated us like family friends while we were there: from checking-in on us our first night, to brining us some delicious dinner she had prepared for a community event another night, to giving us a tour of her beautiful home and offering us a ride to Hamilton when she was headed there herself. Everyone in Bermuda is friendly and nice, but Marilyn is special. She truly cares about her guests having a pleasant and wonderful time. Sunscape is the perfect place to live among locals and to gain easy access to the best beaches in Bermuda. We recommend it to all of our family and friends, and to you too!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: It's hard to pick one thing: the unit was very stylish and clean, the bed was comfortable, the view was amazing, and the proximity to several different beaches was a definite plus!
Liked least: Using the wifi outside wasn't too bad, but that is the only thing that we could think of improving. Everything else was wonderful!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Jun 2016
Good day T & M:

It was a pleasure welcoming you both to Sunscape your kind words are so touching made tears come to my eyes. I love what I do and having my services be appreciated by you all means a lot to me. I'm so glad to be a part of your first visit to Bermuda and hoping that you'd come back soon with your family. All the best

Cheers
Marilyn E
andyalvar...
Miami, Florida
“Very confortable stay”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

In Bermuda for business a few nights, this place has the best views, and the room was very comfortable, felt like home, would repeat the stay

14 Jun 2016
Hi Andres:
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.We are happy to know that you enjoyed your business trip here in Bermuda. Looking forward to having you back in the near future.
Regards,
Team Sunscape
Maria T
“the best place ever”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I really recomend that place for anyone. It is nice clean and worth the price. you cant get better spot in Bermuda. this one is cool and the owners are so nice and helpfull!

28 Apr 2016
Hi Maria: It was really nice to have you spend your first Bermuda Vacation with us. Hoping that some time in the near future you can back and bring some of your friends to see what a beautiful Island Bermuda is.
Thanks again,
Marilyn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$200
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing