“Johnny Dogs!”

Glaze Pastry and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Hamilton
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We had their Johnny Dogs (pig in a blanket) and apple fritters. Both were very good. Choosing from all the great looking items was hard.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stopped here for a quick breakfast. We ordered a BLT on a croissant that was in the display cabinet, and three smoothies. We sat on the balcony and waited. And waited. And waited. When we inquired, the smoothies we had requested were made as we watched. ( one at a time - there seemed to be only one blender) and we were handed a foil wrapped package. This turned out to be a very over-cooked BLT on a burnt panini, and the croissant version had disappeared from the case. Clearly sold to someone who came in after us. Most of the custom was grab and go and they all were served on demand, while our order was ignored. We were offered a replacement sandwich, but no refund, which was declined as my sister had been totally put off and we didn’t want to spend any more time there. The smoothies were good, but for a total of $48 a waste of time and money. Avoid.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I found this place by accident- I was not looking for a bakery- but I decided to stop for a snack and I loved it. The staff were super friendly and the place was clean... And the food was really tasty!! I had an iced coffee and my kids had a milkshake and donut. Everything was great

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Happened upon Glaze while walking though town. It is located inside a bookstore. The breakfast was excellent. Servings were huge.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is not just a great bakery but a good place to pick up packaged salads and sandwiches at almost reasonable prices (for Bermuda). I had a really delicious salad with grilled chicken. Great if you are getting tired of hotel food and just want sandwiches and a little bakery item. Great cookies!

Date of visit: May 2017