“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Awesome View

View from apartment studio BR
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
studio BR
queen bed
kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker and toaster oven
kayaking at waterfront
watching the sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DebSutcli...
“Great stay”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment has fantastic views and the owner Scott couldn't be more helpful. There is a 20 minute walk into Hamilton where you can jump on a bus easily. Great for couples looking to relax & explore the Island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Apr 2015
Thank you for your great review. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and hope that you will return.
BabakShir...
London, United Kingdom
“Great views, clean and well positioned what else do you want”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

If you are looking to stay a little longer than your average traveler or are moving to the island and need somewhere to crash, you cannot go far wrong with this lovely studio.

The studio is part of a larger home perched on a hill very close to town.
I must note that you should get a moped if your going to be staying here as although you can walk into town there is no bus routes near by.

The studio is clean and well equipped although there is no cooking facilities there is a microwave and toaster.
All linen is clean and the WIFI is pretty good.
If your here for a romantic holiday I would go to a nice hotel and get all the trimmings although the views are something else. However if your here on business or settling in or perhaps visiting friends for a few weeks then I would highly recommend this place to stay.

We have thoroughly enjoyed it and felt very much at home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views, the location and the friendly owner
Liked least: No cooking facilities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Melissa J
Jacksonville, Florida
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures posted do not do this place justice. The view is stunning, the setting is gorgeous and the room is perfect for one person. The owner is a genuinely a nice person and on ,y first night there took me to the city of Hamilton to show me where the shops were to get me started. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Bermuda. My retreat was strictly for myself to regain peace of mind and to see the beauty theat Bermuda holds. I highly recommend the accommodations and would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Solo
13 Dec 2014
Thank you, Melissa, for your excellent review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bermuda.
LindaandB...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Definitely an Awesome View”
Reviewed 2 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a week (Monday, October 20th - Monday, October 27th) of wonderful accommodations and great room views while in Bermuda.
Our host, Scott arranged for a taxi to pick us up at the airport and he was a wonderful host always available to answer any questions.
Arriving only three days after Hurricane Gonzalo (Friday, October 17th) was unfortunate for our first visit to Bermuda since the island’s vegetation suffered so much damage but we made the best of it and saw as much of the island as possible during our stay.
It was about 1.68 mile walk into Hamilton, so we walked most of the week to town and often took a taxi back to our apartments after being out all day.
It was nice to have some morning coffee provided and basic kitchen appliances for our use in the rooms.
After being out all day it felt good to come back to a relaxing evening of bread, wine and cheese we purchased as we played cards with our friends who rented the next door apartment that shared a common balcony with the “awesome views”.
We hope to come again someday and stay at the same place during the winter possibly when it is less hot and humid and not hurricane season.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The solitude and beauty of the location
Liked least: The long walk to Hamilton
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
6 Nov 2014
It was a pleasure to have met you and have you stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your Bermuda experience enough to consider returning.
Thank you for staying at Summerside Guest Apartments and the excellent review.
Scott - owner/manager
BayCottag...
St. Michaels, Maryland
“Beautiful views, lovely accommodations, and awesome host”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I flew into Bermuda while my friends/crew raced in as part of the Newport-Bermuda Yacht Race. So I spent time alone - it is quiet and safe. When my S.O. joined me, it is romantic to enjoy the amazing views together.

Scott, the host is very thoughtful and provided lots of amenities - lovely bath robes, coffee, sugar, tea all for you to just relax and not to have to run to the store (too much).

It is about 3 miles to downtown/ Royal Bermuda Yacht Club, where our boat was. I walked down in the morning twice, took taxis several times ($15-$20 USD), and I eventually rented a moped. It may not be one of those "downtown" walkable places, but you are in Bermuda, take advantage of the views - it is not something you get from those downtown lodgings. You come to Bermuda for the natural beauty, not to "walk to the restaurants and shops". This is a place that you can totally relax and recharge.

I enjoyed my stay so much I am coming back in 2 years - 2016 Newport-Bermuda Race.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views. Views. Views.
Liked least: Price.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing