“Fun Day of Fishing for All”

Bermuda Reef Fishing
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were looking for a fun, relaxing fishing trip for the entire family. Although the seas were a little rough, Captain Mike and Andrew took us to the right places where we could all catch fish. My wife never fishes, but she decided to go with us and caught a few. They were friendly, attentive, and informative. If the bite slowed down, they would move us to another hot spot. This was the exact trip that we were hoping for.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"release"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

While I write this I’m sitting here on my balcony at The Fairmont Southampton enjoying the fresh Blackfin Tuna I caught today on the Troubadour. With Captain Blake and his son Jimmy I was lucky to have his team create The memory of a lifetime. I caught not only my first wahoo, but my second, all in a matter of 30 min. Along with the 2 nice sized dolphin, I couldn’t be happier with my trip for this time of year. They knew where to go and how to fish. Jimmy made me feel extremely comfortable and was constantly changing lures up to see what was going to work best. All you could ask for. His wife
Melanie was more than accommodating to my specific requests. I would give them the highest recommendation, as they work hard to make your experience the best it can be. The boat was comfortable and sturdy. Would recommend them without regrets.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Captain Mike and his son Andrew did everything except jump in the water and catch the fish for us! They were pleasant, professional, attentive and fun to be around...couldn't have asked for anything more.

1  Thank Jake59Boston
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Captain Mike and his son James were amazing. They were very informative, friendly, great with kids. They kept us baited and did all the unhooking and cleaning of the fish we caught. We had such a nice time and the fish kept biting. Would highly recommend and would love to use again soon.