Ways to Experience Yarimar Orozco
from US$28,00
More Info
from US$24,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I had a great time in Aruba, what made the experience even more special were the absolutely wonderful yoga practices with Yari on the beach. This is living life at its best. The amazing scenery in combination with great fun but also very relaxing and serene lessons from Yari made the entire experience magical. It would set up my day with a beautiful state of body and mind. This bliss stayed with me long after the practice, (I hope forever), because I can still feel it today. It was a dream, can't wait to go back. It is time for her to start recording and broadcasting through her own channel so I and the entire world can enjoy her lessons and Aruba even now while back home and keep the same magical flow going. I thought I would visit Aruba one time only but this experience will definitively keep me coming back for more. I can highly recommend everybody not to skip this and definitively try when you are there!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Yari is a very experienced, friendly and patient Yoga instructor. Thank you so much for this wonderful relaxing but also challenging Yoga class. Yoga on the beach was a very special experience, what a way to start the day! Yari explains every position and does a wonderful job, guiding each participant and make suggestions where needed.
Truly all levels can participate!
PS.: Yari also gives great tips on local activities and really authentic local bars ;-)) THX so much.

Date of experience: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 25 February 2021

We really enjoyed our yoga experience with Yari. She is a skilled instructor and recognizes the experience level of here guests. Such a peaceful setting and its a great way to start your day in Aruba. Also Yari has great local knowledge she is happy to share. Hope we can do this again!

Date of experience: February 2021