Reviews (6 738)
4 427
1 664
4 427
1 664
All reviews adult pool la vista tradewinds club simply fish tradewinds floor lobby cafe ruth chris walk in closet north tower family pool gelato sushi bar main pool the trade winds towel hut happy hour swim up bar
324 - 329 of 6 738 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice, new renovated rooms with seating area and a desk, walk-in closet, comfortable spacious bathroom. Large balcony with table and chairs. Property offers Trade Winds Club which is worth to upgrade too. Continental breakfast, light lunch, and evening appetizers served daily. Club is offered to adults only which we have enjoyed! There are two pools one family and one adults only pool. The adults only pool is like a sanctuary – very relaxing. Make sure to reserve cabana for a day! Cabana’s are at $75 per day however you will receive $50 food and beverage credit! Yet, another perk. There are many restaurants on the premises and our favorite was Atardi right on the beach that offers fresh seafood dishes. Not to mention the romantic setting. Mandara Spa provides nice services but for me that treatment rooms were way to cold… therefore not relaxing.

Room tip: Club level
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear BeeLittle - Thank you for sharing this delightful review. I am very happy to read you have a great experience. The resort facilities has a lot to offer as you pointed out. I am thrilled that the Tradewinds Club experience has met our expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2018

They make life easier when you are there. From the great rooms, to the fantastic service in the Tradewinds Club, to Hermena on the beach- who is 100% always friendly, fun and ready to take care of you. It keeps us coming back year after year.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear JRWTDG - Thank you for sharing this excellent review. Your positive comments about your experience at our resort is very much appreciated. Thank you for the shout-out for Herminia. We look forward to seeing you again. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Really starting to lose any appeal for the Marriott chain of hotels. This hotel was more of the same. It offered an average room for a price that just wasn’t fit. Room service was late and impeded our days. Once, the room wasn’t even cleaned even though we were gone all day. The elevators were dirty for days. The beaches in the area are packed. And, make sure to get in line the day before for a cabana at $30.00/day otherwise you’ll fry on the beach or at the pool without protection from the sun. This Marriott is a very expensive hotel with little to offer. The food is expensive & not worth it. And, Marriott will try to get you to listen to the “vacation resort” sales pitch. Additionally, the stale smell of the casino that filled the hotel lobby was really nasty to walk past every day.

3  Thank T S

Dear T S - Thank for the review. I am sorry to read that your stay with us has not been to the standard we strive for. It is evident from the experience you shared that we still need to improve in certain areas. Please accept my apology for the service shortfall and for any inconvenience caused. I will certainly review the opportunities with the leaders to ensure we continue to improve our overall guest experiences. Warm Regards, Leslie Prae - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many all inclusives and hotels in Mexico and the Carribean...I was blown away at the service...the hotel grounds....and the beach....I found out from a local there are no currents here...the water is like bath water....the rooms are great...loved the balcony....I was sooo relaxed that I could rent a hut..for 30 bucks a day....I had shade every day...no waking up at 6am hoping to get an umbrella....pools were beautiful but spent every day at the beach....loved it and cannot wait to come back....great place for kids because no current or waves....

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear zupan73 - Thank you for this fantastic review. I am delighted to read you had a marvelous vacation with us. Thank you for the compliments about the outstanding service, the room, the large balcony, the pool and the beach area. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is gorgeous, however the kind of view we get from the room is really bad. The front desk is not ready to upgrade even if you are a Marriott reward member. Staff at the restaurant was also very rude and the food was not good. Starbucks had a mile long line in the morning, may be because people wanted to avoid going to the Marriott's restaurant.

Room tip: Make sure the room is ocean facing or pool facing or garden facing at the time of booking.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Alert07 - Thank you for the review. I am sorry to read about your experience. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you have endured and the shortfall in our service delivery. I will definitely meet with our leadership team and address the aspects you have shared. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.