Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$213
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$356
  • Beachfront
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$462
US$146
  • Pool
Bubali Bliss Studios(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$335
US$289
Priceline
La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$202
Travelocity
  • Pool
Beach House Aruba Apartments(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$703
US$468
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$532
US$515
Cancelon
Reviews (1 476)
1 476 results
All reviewssunset grillpalm beach clublaguna restaurantcuracao towerdiamond membersmira solobreakfast restaurantquiet poolpalapa reservation systemexotic birdsbeautiful propertyocean viewtowel hutother hotelsfront rowrestaurants and shoppingbeach area
89 - 94 of 1 476 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were so pleased with our travels to Aruba. Our Hilton made us feel welcome and pampered. We got the breakfast buffet and $75 daily credit. We got a palapa every day. The pool and beach views were paradise. Great location. Six stars from us!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hans Georg R, General Manager at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear maryantkowiak,

Thank you so much for choosing our resort during your trip to Aruba. We're so glad you were able to experience our typical Hilton hospitality and delicious breakfast. We hope to welcome you back to paradise soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed at 2 hotels. First 4 days at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino & 4 days here at the Hilton. Even though there is renovations going on at the Tropicana, The staff, bartender Enrique were very welcoming and tried very hard to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The restaurants are ok & Casino is small, but for the price it's doable. I rate this 4 because of staff.. NOW The HILTON Aruba was a little disappointing. The young lady at check in was cold. I'm a hilton honors member and HGVC Club owner. She made me feel like I was getting a hand out at checking. Others staffers made you feel like you're their way. Restaurants & rooms are what you would expect at a hilton. Food choices on menus are limited, depending which restaurant you choose. The location is Prime. Walking distance to many fine eateries and water sports activities and night life and shopping. All Hilton needs to do is change some of their staff to get a 5 star from me. Will not use my Hilton Honors to stay here again. I like feeling welcome when I travel !! Maids should be quieter when walking through hallway to clean. I stayed up very late each night & was woken up by their loud chatter and laughing in the hallway from 9AM ... horrible.. I thought I was back home in the City.

Room Tip: Rooms facing beach to me appear to be the nicest.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear evrimar,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At our resort, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. That said, we are happy that our location was convenient for your needs and that Enrique provided great service. We’ll share your kind words with him. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed at the Hilton in April to celebrate a friend's 60th birthday. I am sorry it has taken me so long to write this review but I want to recognize Front Services Manager Anastacia Agana for making my group's stay such a wonderful experience. When you have to settle expenses for multiple women in several rooms, you need the patience of a saint and Ms. Agana proved worthy of the task with good humor to boot! Overall, our group loved our stay at the Hilton Aruba because the hotel has a fantastic location on the beach with easy access to restaurants along the strip. The property itself is lovely and all the rooms and public spaces have been updated to reflect today's modern aesthetic. I would certainly recommend the Hilton and requesting help from Ms. Agana will ensure your stay is flawless!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Hans Georg R, General Manager at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Stacy C,

No matter when our guests submit their review of our resort, we’re always happy they’ve taken time to do so. We hope your friend had a fabulous birthday, and it brings a smile to our faces knowing that you all received great service from our management team. We’re also pleased you enjoyed our beautiful grounds and that our location on Palm Beach was convenient for your needs. We hope that you all have the opportunity to come back to our ‘One Happy Island’ again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I choose the Hilton for our first trip to Aruba. We are used to traveling and staying at all inclusive resorts, but since Aruba is safer for going off property than many other places, we decided against an all inclusive. But waking into the lobby, it still felt just like the all include resorts we go to. Beautiful grounds, the birds are awesome to see. Everything is close by but you never feel crowded. The beach was great, and is sandwiched between two great bars with food and good service.
We ended up upgrading to a ocean view room vs a garden view, and our view was great and the room itself was awesome. The only downside was we were located near the outdoor bar, which was nice if we wanted to sit on our balcony and listen to music, but not so great the nights we were tired from the day and just wanted to get to bed.
The towel hut staff were friendly and helpful. We were even able to borrow (for free) a go pro to take on our ATV tour. They had books, games and various things to borrow while staying. The palapa game was annoying but it worked out for us each day, so just learn the rules (can boom online or at the hut starting at 4pm for the next day, for free, or you can pay to reserve a hit ahead of time- they have an online site for this, the prices are pretty expensive, but can give you peace of mind).
The hotel restaurant was good. Not my favorite place we ate at, just because we ended up having some really great meals elsewhere. The coffee shop was good with prices comparable to home. The gym was great. One of the nicest we’ve had out of he resorts we’ve been to. My husband got a day pass for the spa to use they hydro therapy room and he said he liked it and paid for a pass another day as well.
Over, definitely liked this resort and would want to stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristen902

Dear kristen902,

We’re so happy you chose our resort for your accommodations during your first trip to Aruba. Our staff aims to serve up outstanding service from the moment you step foot on our grounds until your departure, and we are happy to learn that this is exactly what you experienced. We hope you had a great time on your ATV tour, and it would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to our ‘One Happy Island’ the next time you’re here. Safe travels!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Exactly as advertised. Rooms were always clean, place was gorgeous! The Prices were a bit high for drinks, but it is what it is. Harold, bartender/server at pool bar was top notch. He’s the man!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear jas0np325,

We just wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us! We're so glad you were able to experience our authentic Aruban hospitality and enjoyed all the amenities we offer at our resort. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our slice of paradise again, soon!