“Amazing service ”

Ranked #9 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Little Switzerland in Aruba while on a Princess Cruise. I’d purchased my engagement ring earlier in the holiday in Little Switzerland in St Thomas (again fantastic service). While we were in Aruba we thought we may as well purchase our wedding rings ready for our wedding next year.

Diony Lopez helped us and he was absolutely fantastic. He was so friendly, non pushy and helpful. The wedding rings we purchased were an absolute steal compared to UK prices and quality. They even resized my engagement ring for free that I had bought in St Thomas. I also picked up a lovely diamond necklace as well which was also an absolutely bargain.

I can’t say enough about the professionalism of the staff in Little Switzerland. We were constantly offered drinks, chocolates and canapés.

We wouldn’t hesitate in the future to put more business Little Switzerland’s way.

LittleSwitzerlandHQ, Guest Relations Manager at Little Switzerland Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for the great review of our team and stores. At Little Switzerland we love being part of your special purchases. We would love to welcome you back to any of our locations throughout the Caribbean on your next vacation.

All reviews
"engagement ring"
"cruise ship"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We walked in for a 28 dollar bracelet and walked out with a 600 dollar dive watch and a 400 dollar bracelet. The sales ladies Mimi and Zuly were awesome. the store location is 4023. We were greeted at the door immediately and were left alone to browse. Once we saw what we liked they were on it but not in a pushy way at all. They helped us with every aspect of the sale and customer service once again was born. ( you don't find that unfortunately anymore as far as good customer service) I would recommend this store to anyone who is looking to buy jewelry or watches. Great prices and I saved over 300 dollars compared to state side prices. Pop in and say hello, beer and champagne is included !

Thank you for the great review of our store and team. We are happy to offer the same service and great prices when you contact our Personal Shopping Consultants from home for your next watch or jewelry shopping purchase. Enjoy your new watch and bracelet and see you the next time you visit the sunny Caribbean!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

On my annual trip to Aruba, my wife was unable to join me this year b/c she is 7+ months pregnant and did not want to travel. While on the island, I wanted to buy her a "push present" for the upcoming delivery our soon-to-be daughter, Hope. I stopped in to Little Switzerland to look around....

After browsing for a few minutes, Roberto Coin single letter pendants caught my eye, and Beatriz "Bella" Jacopucci introduced herself and began assisting me. I liked the look of the single letter, but wondered if I could combine the letters H-O-P-E on a necklace. Bella, and others on the LS staff, worked with me and explained the various ways my goal could be accomplished. This process was nothing short of spectacular from a customer service perspective. They were friendly, instructive and patient. It felt as though I was designing a piece for my wife with some of my good friends - although candidly, these new LS friends are much better looking than my friends at home ;) Bella even arranged, at no extra cost, to have the jeweler prepare the piece to be ready the next morning before my afternoon flight back to the US. The workmanship was superb, the piece looked fantastic, and, most importantly, my wife loved the gift.

Thanks to all at LS, but particularly Bella! I recommend visiting this store if you want to treat yourself to nice jewelry while on vacation.

LittleSwitzerlandHQ, General Manager at Little Switzerland Royal Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Wow thank you for the great review of our team and store. We are delighted to hear that your wife loved the necklace. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Aruba or one of our many other locations throughout the sunny Caribbean.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to look at watches and was greeted by Rayan and he took the time to show me both a Tissot and a Tag Heuer that I was looking at... offered me a great price and after some thought and leaving the store came back 30 minutes later to purchase the Tag Heuer!!! Great experience and great customer service from Rayan!! Thanks!!!!

1  Thank ccurrie391

Thank you for the great review of our store and team. We are happy to offer the same service and great prices when you contact our Personal Shopping Consultants from home for your next watch or jewelry shopping purchase. Enjoy your new Tag Heuer Watch and come back and see us the next time you visit the sunny Caribbean!