“Wonderful food and atmosphere”

Las Ramblas Tapas and Charcoal Grill
Ranked #29 of 243 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited one evening and had a delicious meal. Everything was cooked perfectly. There is a wonderful view of the sunset and the beach. Might not be a good choice for children due to a small menu but great for couples.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Da wife and I had dinner here to celebrate our 25th anniversary. It’s a pretty place. Pretty much right on Eagle beach at La Cabana resort. Excellent service! They know the menu on and out. The avocado topped shrimp appetizer was very tasty. The loaf of bread was very good! Our lobster bisque’s were just OK, not the best we’ve ever had. Da wife got the “Seafood Treasure”. The menu said “baby scallops and fish in a creamy wine sauce, sprinkle with breadcrumb and parmesan cheese”. Nope! There was a thick layer of cheese over this. Incredible overkill. It was to the point of being humorous. The key lime pie was the right color, but the wrong flavor.

While most of the ambiance was wonderful after dark there’s an incredible ruckus from the little frogs and crickets on the resort grounds! Really irritating!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The past 2 years we have really enjoyed this restaurant as much as our other favorites. The service is always attentive and personalized. If you have a Birthday or Anniversary be sure to let them know and they will handle it ! The view is beautiful and we love the music in the evening also.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass...absolutely excellent; my husband order the stuffed chicken breast with spinach he said it was excellent. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at La Cabana and had dinner there last night. The service was attentive. The food was good. My husband had the filet Mignon with shrimp and I had had a salad and 2 hot appetizers which they gratiously turned into an entree for me. We didn’t have dessert so I cannot comment. Monolo was a good server. I would recommend giving them a try.