“The best Chalet in Morzine”
An award winning luxury mountain chalet with first class accommodation, service and views.
Morning sunrise views of Mont Chery. The custom dining room which seats 14 as standard.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Morning sunrise views of Mont Chery.
The custom dining room which seats 14 as standard.
Ski, Boot & Kit room, equipped with individual room lockers & Electric Boot warmers for toasty toes.
Award winning luxury mountain chalet with first class accommodation and views.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Phil K
London, United Kingdom
“The best Chalet in Morzine”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed in the Chalet Belle Chery in March 2017 with a group of friends and what an unbelievable experience. The hosts Murray and Kim looked after us all week, keeping us entertained well fed with cook Aaron and made sure we had everything we needed. The Chalet itself is amazing, a converted barn with high ceilings, amazing finishes in each room and a real positive energy. We all sat in the jacuzzi most evening to wind down followed by a lovely 3-course meal and lots of red wine!

I\ll be coming back next year but in the meantime I highly recommend this Chalet as your place to stay in Morzine!

Thanks again to all the team for making it such a wonderful stay x

22 Mar 2017
Thank you Phil, it's really good to know you all enjoyed it so much - you were a great group. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
davnet r
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wow wow wow amazing chalet. Fabulous food, accommodation and service. Kim Arron and Murray great hosts. Hidden gem.

13 Mar 2017
Thank you for your comments Davnet, which will be passed on to our chalet team. We hope to see you again soon.
Sue T
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Simply Superb!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wow!!! We have just returned home from a fabulous week at the Chalet Belle Cherry. Kim and Murray are fantastic hosts and we had the most amazing chef, Arron, who produced the most delicious 3 course meals every night.

The chalet itself is very special. Luxurious beds, comfy living room and a wonderful hot tub overlooking the mountains (which was used extensively during our stay!)

The Chalet Belle Cherry exceeds all possible expectations! We definitely would like to return next year!!

28 Feb 2017
Thank you Sue, we certainly enjoyed having you all to stay at CBC. I will make sure your kind comments reach the chalet team. Doo come back next year, you will all be very welcome.
tomhardin...
London, United Kingdom
“If Carlsberg did ski holidays...”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

It's always a sad week being back at work following a holiday, but this week has been particularly sour since returning from my stay Chalet Belle Chery last week.

Of course like any sensible traveller does, before heading to Belle Chery I looked at pictures, read reviews, even did the online tour of the chalet from their website, all of which are pretty impressive. But upon arrival it was immediately apparent that everything I had seen or read did not do the chalet justice.

It is hands down the best chalet I have ever stayed in. The beds are huge and incredibly comfortable, the showers like a tropical downpour, the underfloor heating, cinema room and hot tub are all nice little touches too, but the best thing for me, by far, is the food.

The in house chef, Aaron, set the bar very high with an incredibly delicious herb crusted lamb dish on the first night, but each night seemed to be just as good if not better than the previous. My waistline was not happy, but every other part of my body was delighted!

I love the skiing in Les Portes du Soleil and will definitely be back many more times. If available I will stay at Chalet Belle Chery every time I come back.

Your age range 25-34
23 Jan 2017
Hi Tom
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and many thanks for taking the trouble to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay. Until the next time .. very best wishes from us all at PMC
Buddster
London
“Another great week at the best chalet in the Alps.”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

So this is my second stay at Chalet Belle Chery and I'm delighted to say that once again they've knocked it out of the ballpark. The food this year was phenomenal with great variety and stand-out dishes every night. In particular the two duck main courses were incredible and couldn't believe how good the home made macarons were on the final night!

The chalet itself remains one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. The original wooden beams and ceilings from the cow barn the building was converted from make it feel incredibly authentic and are genuinely quite spectacular.

That said, no expense has been spared when it comes to technology and luxury. The Sonos sound system throughout the chalet, large outdoor hot-tub, giant TV and cinema room, pool table and even adjustable mood lighting make it a wonderful place to stay and the perfect home away from home. It's also important to note that the size and separate mezzanine floors means that even when the chalet is full, you never feel like it's over crowded and everyone has plenty of space.

I also think it's important to acknowledge how good the team is at the chalet and how much they add to the enjoyment of the week. Kim and Murray are lovely people and wonderful hosts. It never felt like anything you needed was too much trouble and at the same time they also kept us entertained with Murray's anecdotes of the different ways he's nearly got himself killed through his pursuit of extreme sports over the years! Aaron's cooking was spectacular and fingers crossed he's still here next year as I need more of his carrot cake in my life!

Another great advantage is the fact that they drive you to the lifts every morning and that you can choose where your starting point is so you get to explore the whole area and go to where the best snow is. It also means you never find yourself carrying skis long distances or walking too far in uncomfortable boots!

Overall I couldn't recommend this chalet enough and look forward to coming back next year.

23 Jan 2017
Buddster. Thanks very much for this review, so pleased you enjoyed. We will make sure your comments are passed onto the chalet team. Very best wishes from us all at PMC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$66
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing