“Great”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment
Lounge in the apartment Bathroom in the apartment
Check Availability
One of the 5 pools
One of the 5 pools
Apartment block
Within the complex
Pool bar by one of the pools
On the terrace
Main bedroom that has on suite
Second bedroom
Lounge
Inside the apartment
View from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
DayTrip69...
“Great”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The perfect place for a relaxing, quiet holiday. Spacious apartment. Nice sea view from the huge balcony. Near to good restaurants in Balchik and Kavarna.

Rita M
“Wonderful week in Bulgaria”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Good Reviews
As I could not see any other reviews about this apartment on trip adviser, I was a bit reluctant to book it, at first, but after reading more information about the complex and the facilities, my friend and I decided to give it a try as we both love Bulgaria.

We spent a fabulous week in this spacious, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean apartment in July this year. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms dining/lounge and a well equipped kitchen. Free WIFI and air conditioning was also a bonus for us. In the mornings we would laze on comfortable loungers on the beautiful, spacious balcony. From there, we were able to enjoy the stunning views of the infinity pool and the sea. On site, there is a Bistro Restaurant and the Balcon Del Mundo restaurant serving amazing food and, you can also take in breathtaking views of the sea while you dine.

The apartment is situated within a secure gated complex and has 24 hour security, supermarket, gym, hairdressers and a Reception with very helpful and friendly staff.

We hired a car for our stay and it was only a 5 minute drive to the nearest little town of Kavarna which had lots of little shops and cafes and also close by was Balchic and the city of Varna. The Golden Sands resort which was only 30 minutes away, which was a bit more lively and touristy.

We had a great holiday and enjoyed our stay so much; we have booked up again for Easter 2017!!

Bad Reviews
Only down side to this apartment and resort was leaving it!!

Rita

Travelling group: Friends
28 Aug 2016
Thanks for review hope to see you soon
ab26402
Moscow Oblast, Russia
“Spacious apartments, nice view, well furnished”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very good located inside of Kaliakria resort, choice of pools, car recomended, sometimes noisy, friendly service

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
28 Aug 2016
thankyou for your review, hope to see you soon
marjorybu...
“My third visit ”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I have now booked this apartment 3 times, my last visit being with my daughter and granddaughter at the beginning of June . Apartment is very well equipped, very comfortable and spacious. View from the apartment is spectacular as it looked onto both the pool and the Black Sea. There is a fabulous restaurant on the complex,a bistro which i haven't yet tried as there are so many other good eating places in the surrounding villages. There are various activities available on request from reception, however I like to do my own thing. There is also a small gym which i used with a lovely view over the sea. I hired a car again as i like the independence it allows me to explore the surrounding areas. The roads are very rural, so not to much traffic. There is a shuttle service on request at reception which I used on one occasion with reasonable rates. This resort is quiet which is why I like it but lots to see and do within driving distance. On this occasion I booked a couple of days in Golden Sands to give the young ones a couple of busier nights out which was enjoyable and very cheap but was glad to get back and chill by a pool which wasn't packed full.
I booked this holiday with the owner directly as i always do and she is always accommidsting and very helpful and forthcoming with information and suggestions on how my stay could be more enjoyable and I was given very good rates as usual. Have already booked again for early August .

28 Aug 2016
thanks for your review hope to see you soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing