“The Perfect Holiday Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
A view from the road The Garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A view from the road
The Garden
Living & Dining room
sitting area in the patio
8 seater dining table in the patio
4 seater breakfast bar
The Kitchen
The Deck
Deck & Pool
view of the house from the garden
the french doors open onto the patio
the Master bathroom
master bedroom with queen bed and futon
second bedroom
third bedroom
Bathroom and walk through closet
view of the pool and deck from the upstairs balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
365Beach
Couva, Trinidad
“Conflicting advice and answers from people who work there on thing you are allow to do.”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

The house was great comfortable,the six nights we stayed there for I never saw the house keeper once or pool service it's a good thing I build pool.The access to no mans land was the only reason I rented this place but only to be told that management has close all entry points because the road was impassable, so I was told by the security this is what they were told to say by management,so being the person who spends most of my free time either fishing or in the forest I decide to take a walk on the impassable road to my suprise it would take me less than one hour to clear what was on the road.I then went to the managers office to speak with the manager she give me the same answer as the security .I then told her that I just came back from walking the trial to no mans land and the problem that they are talking about me an my uncles would remove it free off charge if given the key to the gate.Then I was told that the Directors of samon groove made the order.Any how I told them if they needed the road fix my company would gladly do it .So people the bottom line is if you are renting with intention of accessing no mans land get it in writing .And last when a person rent a house people do not like to be spy on yes people cameras inside the house outside and all Internet link so just know VILLA 64 GOT EYES ON YOU and this is not for security reason it's an invasion of privacy .

31 Mar 2016
Dear Shawn,
I am sorry you were not happy. The housekeeper does not normally visit for short stays however she is always available and you did have her #. Re No Mans Land, unfortunately Samaan Grove does not own the road or that compound. It is need of repair and the owners have stopped all access. Samaan Grove cannot undertake repairs or provide access. We do have an alarm system as you know and a number of cameras around the house which are there in case the alarm is tripped. Again I am sorry you and your family were unhappy with the accomadations.
Dewey S
Trinidad
“The Perfect Holiday Experience”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This villa is truly amazing, from the amenities to the organization of this large home. The villa is also very well maintained with more than enough living space. Whatever you see in pictures is twice better in real life experience. The pool deck and the large pool tops off the experience, simply breathtaking views as well! The extra security measures made us feel comfortable and added that extra sense of safety. The owner was very timely in responses and always ensured that we were ok. Patsy, the housekeeper, is also very friendly and well ensure your stay is complete. A true 10/10 vacation home.

Overall condition of the property Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 18-24
11 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. You all were excellent guests. This is really our home and and we screen requests to ensure the persons who stay here will enjoy it responsibly. Thanks again.
LMJ18
“Paradise!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family and I stayed at this villa for 3 days in August 2015. The stay was amazing! It was literally a home away from home. We felt so safe and comfortable at this villa. Everything was great; booking the villa, checking in, our stay at the villa, checking out and receiving the security deposit.
The villa was equipped with all the necessary amenities we needed for our vacation. We had sufficient cooking utensils, towels and entertainment. The rooms were very spacious as my family comprised of 8 adults and 2 kids and everyone slept comfortably. There was also WiFi access on the premises.
My family and I felt very safe and secure at this villa. The villa is situated in a gated community where there was always a security check on entering and exiting the compound. The owner also added extra safety measures to the villa that made us felt extra secure.
The best part of this villa is the breathtaking views from the back porch. The pool is amazing!!! It was always warm, even at night! The garden is well kept hence the beautiful scenery. It was such a pleasure to see the ducks swimming in the pond behind the property.
There is also a private access to No Man's Land (private beach) from Samaan Grove! I should warn people not to venture with their cars however as the access is a dirt road. An SUV or Van would be ideal. This was a plus as the beach wasn't crowded as other beaches in Tobago. The beach is lovely!
The owner of the villa was very friendly and helpful. He answered all my questions promptly and made the booking procedure very easy. He ensured that we had a wonderful time at the villa.
I would definitely recommend this villa! I can't wait to return!

29 Aug 2015
Lera,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. This is our home and we only rent to families who we believe will enjoy our home responsibly. All the features we included are there for the benefit for our carefully screened guests and ourselves. Thank you for your very positive review and we look forward to welcoming you to our home in the future.
C P
“The perfect getaway”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We had the pleasure of staying at this villa for 6 days. From the moment we enquired via filpkey about the villa the owner was very prompt in answering any queries we had. He even did a follow up inquiry after we left to ensure that we were satisfied with our experience. We wish to thank the owner for the excellent customer service he provided to us.

When we booked this villa we were looking for a place where we could just sit back, relax and not have to worry about anything and that is exactly what we got. Apart from the villa being located in a secure gated community the owner has additional security measures that allowed us to feel safe at all times.

The villa was very spacious, well furnished, clean and had all the amenities that you will require when on a vacation. If you desire to cook while on vacation the kitchen is well equipped with more than the necessary implements required. Both bath towels and pool towels were provided so you need not worry about walking with your own. The villa has laundry facilities and even laundry detergent was provided. The villa was so well equipped that we spent most of our time in Tobago at the villa. It was literally a home away from home.

For us the pool that overlooks the pond was the icing on the cake. It was not too shallow nor too deep. We spent every afternoon during our stay swimming. Even though it was not heated the water temperature never got cold in the night.

We will definitely recommend this villa to anyone and are already looking forward to staying at it the next time we are in Tobago.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Marlon M
Chaguanas, Trinidad
“A truly beautiful place, elegantly furnished and meets all your expectations.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Booked for a long weekend. The owners were extremely helpful and answered all my emails promptly. Patsy, the housekeeper, met us on arrival at the house and was always just a phone call away to answer any questions.

The place was elegantly furnished, with all the amenities you could want, from appliances, pots and dishes to towels. Although my group was my extended family of 8 persons there was more than ample space for everyone.

The breeze made the downstairs extremely comfortable despite it not being air-conditioned. The indoor lighting allowed us to create the ambience required at any time. Fans in the porch made it comfortable to have breakfast as well as being spacious to have friends over to chat and/or play games.

The pool was absolutely lovely.... never too cold even at night.... not sure but may have been a salt water pool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious downstairs and pool
Liked least: Wifi sometimes went down.
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing