“Recommendation ”

Bugsay Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Surigao City
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant by means of recommendation from our trisikad driver Larry. It is on the seafront and the restaurant is on stilts over the sea. Not the most pretty of places but restaurant was clean and food was very good.
My wife had squid bbq and myself tuna belly with rice and Pinckney.
Service was very good and food, portion size and presentation was good. Prices the norm for sea food. Didn’t see many establishments in the local area to challenge this restaurant and would happily eat here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Went here with my family, and they enjoyed it. Food was good, portions were generous and the atmosphere is nice. Just that there were no desserts available at all from the list on the menu, at times difficult to call a waiter not because it was too busy, but because they were huddled up talking to each other.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We arrived at the vaunted place at about 1:00pm and ordered right away after a get away trip from the Dinagat Islands. But we were served at past 2:00pm even if the same were short orders. I would like to walk out already, as it was not only about me; it was about my wife and little child also. I joked with sarcasm to the two waiters if how far away are they capturing their chicken for our order. Furthermore, we felt like 2nd class citizens as many groups who arrived late were served much earlier than us who had to sit it out in agony to wait for their "precious" buttered chicken, saang shells, rice, and drinks to arrive. And whew, the same arrived after an eternity.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The place offers a nice scenery and a great view. The crew are very much active and are very welcoming. Great food especially the shrimp in the pan.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We waited almost an hour for our order and to think our orders were only good for 2 persons. I could not remember the taste anymore since we were really hungry and finished right away after the food was served. The restaurant has a good view since it is by the beach but....... it is adjacent/beside residential houses wherein most of the shanties do not have a potty. :( Shanties wherein the comfort rooms are directly flushed to the sea. Noooooo. We went there during low tide. And I guess you can now imagine the view and smell of the garbage on the shore. :(