“Hidden Gem”
Review of I Love My Coffee

I Love My Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kloof
Reviewed 26 November 2019

We stumbled upon this restaurant while using The Entertainer App and were pleasantly surprised with what we found. The food was delicious and served within minutes, all fresh and made by the owners themselves. The prices are so competitive, you cannot get quality food like this at such an affordable rate. We were so impressed, will definitely be spreading the word!

Date of visit: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer
1  Thank Emmab0506

Reviewed 21 November 2018

Tucked away in an office park, I only went there because on the Entertainer. Very popular with local office staff as it is convenient

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank dacabs
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Food is good. They cater to most diets, always interesting salads.
Coffee is WOW, it would be a disappointment if it wasn't as the name of the place speaks to coffee snobs on a deeper level.

It is a fab place for business teas, lunches or just to escape the clutches of the office.
lovely and friendly staff, they even sing for you on your birthday, eat your heart out Spur!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank FellowTraveler814709
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I ordered food platters for a office function. Such excellent value and superb food! While waiting for my platters I had a excellent cuppa coffee, a quick sandwich. Very friendly staff, so helpful and was told there is even a car wash owned by them. I cannot wait to go back to the very tranquil verandah for coffee while i get my car washed.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank wilnaventer
Reviewed 8 November 2017

What a wonderful little gem! Met a business acquaintance for a coffee and a chat. Ended up having their delicious carrot cake and Bar One muffin and staying all morning.
peaceful, laid back and very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017