“Funky Staff, fab food, and service that SHINES”
Review of I Love My Coffee

I Love My Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Kloof
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Food is good. They cater to most diets, always interesting salads.
Coffee is WOW, it would be a disappointment if it wasn't as the name of the place speaks to coffee snobs on a deeper level.

It is a fab place for business teas, lunches or just to escape the clutches of the office.
lovely and friendly staff, they even sing for you on your birthday, eat your heart out Spur!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank FellowTraveler814709

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I ordered food platters for a office function. Such excellent value and superb food! While waiting for my platters I had a excellent cuppa coffee, a quick sandwich. Very friendly staff, so helpful and was told there is even a car wash owned by them. I cannot wait to go back to the very tranquil verandah for coffee while i get my car washed.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank wilnaventer
Reviewed 8 November 2017

What a wonderful little gem! Met a business acquaintance for a coffee and a chat. Ended up having their delicious carrot cake and Bar One muffin and staying all morning.
peaceful, laid back and very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

A lovely gem of a coffees shop - lovely toasted sandwiches and good coffee. Whilst sitting waiting for our food, it is definitely a favourite with the people working in the office complex popping in all the time for muffins, sandwiches, coffee etc.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The coffee is great, the service is friendly (and entertaining), the food is tasty and the location is perfect for business meetings.

Date of visit: August 2017