“Lunch with the folks”

Phuket Thai
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Kloof
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

We've been looking for somewhere that serves duck and decided to try Phuket Thai after seeing a good review about it. We were not disappointed. Mom and I shared the ginger duck with noodles and then then seared tuna with veg. Yum yum yum! Dad had the prawn and calamari combo which was delicious. Portion sizes were huge and food was delicious. It's not fine dining but definately worth the visit and prices were reasonable! Such a wide range of meals to choose from. The spring rolls to start were also delicious! You got to visit Phuket Thai!

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed 15 April 2019

Very relaxed and casual atmosphere - food fresh and tasty. Mostly takeaway although the restaurant is open for sit down meals

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I have just ordered for the first time here and I will go back again and again! The crispiest and most flavorsome springrolls, and the tastiest, thick masaman curry that is loaded with veggies and just the right heat! Great value for money, and friendly, authentic Thai service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Really good food - crispy duck and the garden salad are definite winners. Service is fairly quick and food is good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Definitely the best Thai food in the country. I have moved away from the area and this is what I miss the most. It's always my first stop when I come back home. Everything is exceptional and the staff are the best. Can't believe I have to wait another 6 months before I can make another visit but I will be back!!!

Date of visit: July 2017