“A happy place to be with scrumptious food and a novelty shopping experience too”

Sprigs The Food Shop
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Kloof
Price range: R 808 - R 2 155
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sprigs is a cafe and deli in the heart of Kloof Village, Durban. Opened 20 years ago by twin sisters Clare and Fiona Ras. We offer an array of different breakfast and lunch options, using fresh ingredients and adapt our menu daily. We are known for a Harvest Table at lunchtime as well as delicious Chocolate Brownies and Cheesecake.
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

What a happy place to be! The food was fresh, flavorful and authentic. A great place to have a bite, but also to buy those special little extras that you can usually only source online.

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service compliments the fabulous healthy food choices
Had the Chourizo breakfast with a Latte and was pleasantly surprised with the attached shop with delicious natural treats …
Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed an excellent omelette which was served so quickly. Although the menu is small, it has enough variety to satisfy most tastes. Service was friendly and efficient. The variety of homemade made and craft foods is tantalizing!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I took my hubby to Sprigs last week and was very disapointed to find a live slug on my plate, when I pointed this out to the manageress she advised me that the product was organic which i appreciate but I would appreciate it more if it was washed properly. She was very obliging by offering me other options but I am rather queasy and declined, she did not charge me for the meal ( which I did not eat at all) but she went the extra mile and didnt charge me for hubbys pie either which I appreciate. However the experience of finding a live slug crawling on my plate has put a serious damper on my opinion of the establishement and I dont think Ill be going bacl

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh, seasonal, harvest table or set menu and wonderful international deli. My daughter treated me to a lovely lunch at this fantastic venue in Kloof

Date of visit: October 2019