“Nice for coffee and craft foods”

Sprigs The Food Shop
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Kloof
Price range: R 808 - R 2 155
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sprigs is a cafe and deli in the heart of Kloof Village, Durban. Opened 20 years ago by twin sisters Clare and Fiona Ras. We offer an array of different breakfast and lunch options, using fresh ingredients and adapt our menu daily. We are known for a Harvest Table at lunchtime as well as delicious Chocolate Brownies and Cheesecake.
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed an excellent omelette which was served so quickly. Although the menu is small, it has enough variety to satisfy most tastes. Service was friendly and efficient. The variety of homemade made and craft foods is tantalizing!

Date of visit: April 2021

Reviewed 7 January 2020

I took my hubby to Sprigs last week and was very disapointed to find a live slug on my plate, when I pointed this out to the manageress she advised me that the product was organic which i appreciate but I would appreciate it more if it was washed properly. She was very obliging by offering me other options but I am rather queasy and declined, she did not charge me for the meal ( which I did not eat at all) but she went the extra mile and didnt charge me for hubbys pie either which I appreciate. However the experience of finding a live slug crawling on my plate has put a serious damper on my opinion of the establishement and I dont think Ill be going bacl

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh, seasonal, harvest table or set menu and wonderful international deli. My daughter treated me to a lovely lunch at this fantastic venue in Kloof

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019

sprigs is consistently good. Great coffee, the best cheesecake I've ever eaten, good harvest table and a nice deli. You won't be disappointed. hey even have "pop-up" dinners for a nice bistro style dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Sprigs is one of my favorite places and such a treat.
The healthy food is so appealing - with a range of salads , a delicious quiche , vegan options , artisan bread and water with fruit garnish.if after weighing a plate of salads , the pocket and waistline allow the deserts and coffee are irresistible .
Great place for a catch up with friends.

Date of visit: April 2019