“Best fillet ever! ”

1904 Bistro Americain
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Kloof
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Our first experience here at 1904, and we'll definitely be back!
The decor, ambience, and service were absolutely amazing.
There is something for everyone here. Steaks, ribs, chicken, burgers, freak shakes, you name it. Quite possibly the nicest fillet I've ever eaten.
A special mention to our fabulous waiter Torres, for the outstanding service we received. Him and his sidekick were so knowledgeable and attentive. Look forward to a return visit there!!

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 25 November 2020

Shocking service, the management staff of the restaurant were rude and disrespectful after I complained about the food that wasn’t what was presented on the menu.
The food isn’t great either.
Definitely won’t be going back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank CVTrip2906
Reviewed 31 October 2020

hi, last night my family went out for supper, to my surprise when we ordered 12x buffalo wings, which I expected real buffalo wings, but only tiny drumettes was brought to us, and when I asked the waiter he said that those were the buffalo wings. I further told him that when I last visited the restaurant in December 2018 we ordered the same thing and it was those nice big buffalo wings, I asked him if their menu has changed, he informed that it was always the tiny drumettes. therefore I was not happy. Otherwise the atmosphere was okay.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We had a really good evening at the place with good options on the menu and a relaxed environment. The place was buzzing which always a good sign.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank Wayne M
Reviewed 26 September 2020

We had a wonderful evening at 1904 celebrating our anniversary. The food was absolutely delicious! Our waiter Joel, was truly excellent. His manners were of the highest caliber, his service crisp and he served us with the utmost respect and enthusiasm. Highly recommend both the food and the experience overall!

Date of visit: September 2020