All reviews sheremetyevo airport within walking distance short walk shuttle bus hotel bar rooms are clean bed was very comfortable reasonable price hotel provided an early flight nice room short stay minutes terminal moscow suitcases content
Reviewed 10 November 2016

The Location of this Hotel is Perfect! for a Stop over in Moscow, or even Bussines. Pretty close to the Terminals, (Walking Distance) or else they do offer a free transfers to terminals. It is very convenient if You want to visit the City Center the Train estation is pretty close, walking distance too. I had a long stop over and it was very convenient. The Front desk People where very helpful. And Hotel is Clean and offer breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Recommended for business travel between stops.If there were any questions or problems addressed immediately at the reception. the staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good.I can not hear the planes. You can have a good rest

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Very good to stay a few night when you have to stay and wait for transfer. It is also good choice if you want to visit the city but wants to be close to the airport as well, which is actually not more than 5 min by walk. Rooms are clean, breakfast is ok, wide choice available.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 October 2016

Dear guest,
thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and sharing your feedback with other travelers.
You just perfectly summarized advantages of staying with us - location-wise - few steps from the airport's terminal and still only some 45 minutes away (by train) from the city center and all it has to offer.
We are glad to learn you liked our breakfast and found the hotel clean. This besides the friendly service are for us one the most important elements we want to keep on the highest level for our guests and improve where possible.
Hope there will be a chance to welcome and host you again. In the meantime let me wish you all the success and safe journeys.
Best regards,
Martin Hurban
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 15 October 2016

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Management response:Responded 24 October 2016

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I was rather surprised in an unpleasant way. I expected to spend the night between flights in real Park Inn by Radisson, but I made a big mistake. It is a kind of "impersonation" but not the Park Inn.
No comfort. Room is clean ( besides window and curtains), but I have the total feeling "the war was yesterday, here, in my room". Everything needs fixing.
Cuisine in the restaurant... OH! MY! GOD! That was my epic fail, but I had no choice!
What can be more simple then Caesar salad? It is a big plate of salad leaves, chicken fried the day before, a couple of croutons and the sauce from the nearest food store - 12€ .
Strudel - beg your pardon, but I guess it had been heated in MW oven. I'm not a hotel inspector. I just know what the Strudel and Caesar salad is.
Guys, really, if you need just to sleep between flights - this can be the variant to stay. But if you need a bit of comfort and normal food - look for another place to stay. Fast food in the terminal is much better.
Radisson, I am disappointed!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 October 2016

Dear Sergey,
thank you for your time to share a review with other travelers and choosing our hotel for your stay.
Your comment on cleanliness of the guest rooms makes us really happy as it is something we will never compromise on - your feedback is much appreciated. Based on your other comment I assume you stayed in one of our standard rooms that mostly come in classical design and agree - proper contemporary "Park Inn by Radisson" design can in our hotel be found in superior rooms and one-bedroom suites. Should you still consider to stay with us in the future, would recommend to book superior room or suite that will give you right Park Inn feeling and all the brand represents.
I`m really sorry to learn the dishes in the restaurant did not impress you. Should there be any issues with the food, please just let us know immediately and our waiters or headwaiters would react immediately to make it right for you. Our Caesar salad is prepared as per standard old-fashioned recipe but the chicken is always fresh straight from the grill - this we guarantee. In our current menu it is offered for 600 Rubles or approximately 8,20 EUR if using current exchange rate. With the strudel your are absolutely right - its served warm and here I can only say I'm truly sorry the version we offer was not such a delight as you expected. Hopefully some other desserts from our menu would be a better option.
In the name of our whole team let me wish you all the success and safe journeys and still hope there will be a chance to host you also in the future.
Best regards,