“Super Nice!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Charlotte...
“Super Nice!”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It's just a few days since me and my family came home from a wonderful vacation week at Agriturismo Dea in Umbria, Italy and we are already longing for a new trip there!

We really liked the appartment, the pool (large and very, very nice) and the surroundings. And Anna Maria made us feel like we were at home and we hope that we have made a new friend in Italy!

The appartment that we rented was very nice, large, well equiped and very nicely temperatured despite the warmth outside.

Giomici and Dea is a perfect place to use as a base for further exploration of Umbria - and a really perfect place for relaxation and "chilling" by the pool!

Me and my family really loved this place!

Management Response
20 Jul 2017
Thank you very much, Charlotte, for your comment! I'm really very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Agriturismo Dea. I hope to see you again, you always are the welcome!!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing